Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is that a good message? If some guy sent me that I'd be cringing and blocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That message made my vagina dry up and it wasn't even sent to me. Am I the only one that if I got a message like that, I'd just delete if? Why does she entertain these people

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That message made my vagina dry up and it wasn't even sent to me. Am I the only one that if I got a message like that, I'd just delete if? Why does she entertain these people
She has literally nothing else to do

Reactions: 9
Totally agree, it's over the top and creepy IMHO, would put me right off.

Reactions: 5
She's desperate to get shagged so plays the naughty girl on internet. Meanwhile, nothing happens in real life (no offense Ben).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's desperate to get shagged so plays the naughty girl on internet. Meanwhile, nothing happens in real life (no offense Ben).
Exactly that, she loves any male attention she gets, which I doubt I'd as much as she claims to get.

Reactions: 6
It’s all for validation. Every thing she does is to feed her ego. I’d guess she’s extremely lonely in real life so lives vicariously through her phone and puts things out there to ensure the comments and likes flood in. She’ll live for the buzz of her phone going off
She’s a total narcissist

Reactions: 17
You mean the person who wants to take pictures of her anonymously in the streets (like you would of a celebrity)?
I think it's pretty obvious it's a joke. At least three of us live in Edinburgh, I'm about a mile from her and never see her.
It was banter

Reactions: 21
Gosh, the photos of her taken by other people at that event are an eye opener aren’t they? Not what she portrays on her grid at all! That’s proper catfish stuff, she looks like a completely different person! If her dating profiles are the same as her Instagram grid, what must they think when she shows up in real life? 😂

Reactions: 15
New thread title:

Horse teeth, horse teeth don't you stop, just let your (fairy) tales go clippity clop

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Gosh, the photos of her taken by other people at that event are an eye opener aren’t they? Not what she portrays on her grid at all! That’s proper catfish stuff, she looks like a completely different person! If her dating profiles are the same as her Instagram grid, what must they think when she shows up in real life? 😂
Maybe that’s the reason for her not so sustainable relationships?

Horse mouth
She does have veneers, doesn’t she? Not the best sculpted then.

Reactions: 4
Maybe that’s the reason for her not so sustainable relationships?

She does have veneers, doesn’t she? Not the best sculpted then.
I don't think she does because there have been a few photos about how stained her teeth are when she forgets to use a filter.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I agree, they are her natural teeth which look like they have damage from braces ..

I mean, they look fine. Just natural, normal teeth. But she pretends to have only whitened them once and get lots of DMs asking about how she keeps them so sparkling when actually it's all filter

Reactions: 7
How to say you have lots of money without saying you have lots of money!.......
Screenshot_20221106-172822_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I started flowing that weird one after her wonderful Poppy photos and look at what someone allegedly wrote to her 😂😂

*Just to add I know she has her own thread, but I felt it was still relatable to Poppy, etc.
I'm also genuinely wondering if this was a real person and who has disappeared off this thread, etc. I honestly need to get a life 😂
Screenshot_20221106-192740_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I started flowing that weird one after her wonderful Poppy photos and look at what someone allegedly wrote to her 😂😂

*Just to add I know she has her own thread, but I felt it was still relatable to Poppy, etc.
I'm also genuinely wondering if this was a real person and who has disappeared off this thread, etc. I honestly need to get a life 😂
View attachment 1709624
Why would someone block a website? Why not just have some control over whether you type in the website address? Dick 'ed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.