Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this photo proves that she stretches out her photos to appear thinner… either than or her feet really are a metre long
CEF427CA-9147-45B2-9996-E24B6FA0CC2A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How much has she photoshopped these photos? She's so bopo.
Screenshot_20221004-202416_Instagram~2.jpg

Reactions: 7
I reckon the reason she struggles to hold down a relationship is because she's so childish. The whole instagram thing, her lifestyle and her friendship groups are all very 17 year old. I think that would massively put most men off.

I wanna know where the bra went in the photo of her back!! Is it hidden under the back fat or? Genuinely confused
Came to say this, and to ask why is her bra so far down her body 😏
Chaotic poppy with her random number texting her. How hilarious hahaha haha sniff hahaha hahaha. Just bleeping text back and ask who they are like a normal person.
Also whoever said the lion off wizard of OZ.. my exact thoughts 😂

As if she isn't going to reply man! She'll have replied in about 10 seconds flat! Desperado.

• Heart
She is great at photoshopping. I don't know how she has the audacity to post this photo when she claims to be bopo. She really is the definition of a cat fish

Screenshot_20221005-175810_Instagram~2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That bra she is trying on in M&S....why is it SOOOO low down? I don't understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That bra she is trying on in M&S....why is it SOOOO low down? I don't understand.
I RAN here to say the same thing 😂 I don’t get it at all. It looks like she needs to scoop her boobs up and put them in the cups. They look like they are being flattened and pulled down the way she’s got that bra on

Reactions: 6
Wait... has fashion icon of the year just informed me I have been wearing a bra too high up for 25 years of life?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This! Where is the support? Maybe that’s how she justifies her cup size!

What the actual duck is this?
She’s crossed her legs and stuck her bum back the way, I think rather than being a photoshop thing. I could be wrong. Still not a true representation of her shape or how the dress fits her shape though!

I know this is really sad, but I've looked on M&S in their F-H cup size range and that bra does not exist. It is however available in their A-E range. Is anybody as gobsmacked as me to discover 1. She isn't a GG cup and 2. She's a pathological liar?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wanted to say, I’m a HH and never buy bras from M&S - maybe they’ve improved but they’re not great for bigger boobs, are they?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.