Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her mum wearing the dress she wore at her 30th party? Why does her mum wear dresses that absolutely drown her?
Do we think she just wants to prove a point for Poppy to us Tattlers, because we doubted Poppy could borrow a dress off her mum? 😅

She clearly loves to dress oversized.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has lost weight since the second surgery but on some of her photos she looks a size 14.

When she is caught "in the wild" by other people who then upload to insta, you can see her true size better. Nowhere near as svelte as she presents herself.

Reactions: 13
I feel a bit uncomfortable criticising her mum as she;
a) doesn’t position herself on Insta as an influencer,
b) isn’t Poppy
c) seems lovely

She’s clearly comfortable in what she wears, and I for one can’t criticise anyone’s style!
Yeah I don’t really feel like I was criticising her though 🤷🏻‍♀️ although she wears tents I generally think she always looks good. She’s a lovely looking woman but imo wears clothes that are too big.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I don’t really feel like I was criticising her though 🤷🏻‍♀️ although she wears tents I generally think she always looks good. She’s a lovely looking woman but imo wears clothes that are too big.
You weren’t lol, it was just an observation. Poppy posts her on her public insta with 66K followers so we are allowed to pass comment x

I think anything goes on tattle and both have public accounts

Not in life but since she used Instagram as a career or at least since I have followed her it’s the smallest I’ve seen her. She is definitely smaller than a 26, she can’t photoshop everything.
Ha, we must be looking at a different person than 😂

Reactions: 4
She has lost weight since the second surgery but on some of her photos she looks a size 14.

When she is caught "in the wild" by other people who then upload to insta, you can see her true size better. Nowhere near as svelte as she presents herself.
I think it’s a question of perspective (front view vs. from the side) and also a question of standing or sitting. So… she actually looks the size she shows us, front view and standing. (Maybe additional photoshop here and there.) She could purposefully always show herself from the side to „show her true size“ but that would be weird.

Reactions: 1
I know the dress looks big on her mum, but when I found the dress on asos and posted the product codes on the last thread, it's oversized on the model I saw it on, so I think it's meant to fit more like on her mum, than on poppy.

Screenshot_20221008_215933_com.instagram.android_edit_997802951797744.jpg
I think she looks absolutely beautiful at the wedding but you can also see very clearly where her tummy flap from losing weight is lying in this pic . It must be very uncomfortable I wonder will she get surgery to remove it ? As I said here before I have a small overhang and even though I shower every day and apply powder I still get incredibly sore sometimes smelly rashes there . I can't imagine how uncomfortable she must be

Reactions: 9
Her hair is an absolute disaster but genuinely the make up / hair people worked wonders with the irresistible one. That dress is also so nice, can’t believe it’s shein!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1636261I think she looks absolutely beautiful at the wedding but you can also see very clearly where her tummy flap from losing weight is lying in this pic . It must be very uncomfortable I wonder will she get surgery to remove it ? As I said here before I have a small overhang and even though I shower every day and apply powder I still get incredibly sore sometimes smelly rashes there . I can't imagine how uncomfortable she must be
I think someone mentioned in a previous thread that because she hadn’t lost that much weight she wouldn’t be eligible for any skin surgery as you have to be a lot smaller than she is currently. She still fits into her size 26 manky h&m skirt but pretends to be a size 22 (most of which don’t fit properly and are skin tight)

I noticed this too, now I'm not particularly against a filter or someone smoothing out a crease or line on themselves but on their friends? Nah
Oh wow that's disgusting!! And she's supposed to be all "show your body girls" what a bleep, stop smoothing tit poppy it's not real life you twit

Reactions: 19
I think someone mentioned in a previous thread that because she hadn’t lost that much weight she wouldn’t be eligible for any skin surgery as you have to be a lot smaller than she is currently. She still fits into her size 26 manky h&m skirt but pretends to be a size 22 (most of which don’t fit properly and are skin tight)
That was me. To have skin removal surgery, they won’t entertain you unless you have a BMI lower than 32. Even if you go to to places like Turkey they won’t. I think the only place that may do it at a larger size would be America. The NHS won’t go near skin removal surgery anymore. You literally have to be dying from it for them to approve it.

Reactions: 4
That was me. To have skin removal surgery, they won’t entertain you unless you have a BMI lower than 32. Even if you go to to places like Turkey they won’t. I think the only place that may do it at a larger size would be America. The NHS won’t go near skin removal surgery anymore. You literally have to be dying from it for them to approve it.
I think America also have a weight limit of when they will do skin removal too. I follow another women who has WLS earlier this year and she has lost a phenomenal amount of weight already, she would say what she eats etc and she also would workout and go walking. Her surgery was also private and this is the advise she was given. Surely poppy would have had the same advise and some sort of follow up appointment?

She is also standing slightly behind the other girl on the right in those photos. She looks slimmer but you don't see her entire width.

Reactions: 6
She is also standing slightly behind the other girl on the right in those photos. She looks slimmer but you don't see her entire width.
Yeah this is one of her favourite tactics to appear smaller in photos. She regularly hides behind other people in order to look smaller.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.