Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dresses are a very flattering cut ..and the shape wear has helped but I'm sure the side profile may tell a different story.
She’s in a tagged video of the wedding morning which shows her actual size. The photos she’s put up make her look a lot slimmer as per usual

Reactions: 4
I do like the way the MUA did her makeup, much softer than what Poppy does herself

Reactions: 4
I do like the way the MUA did her makeup, much softer than what Poppy does herself
Agreed that makeup was lovely. Love the colour of that dress and it did suit her a lot.

The fact she is always in leggings / tights and has the audacity to post on Instagram “gET yOUr LeGS OuT GIrLs!!!1” is frankly ridiculous. 🙄

7A3F0051-AE1A-4DCB-B17C-B368E76ECA68.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Not the MUA with a reel that shows one of the bridesmaids rearranging her boob in the dress when getting ready 🙈

I have to say, Poppy should stick to that lipstick colour from the wedding. It’s so much nicer than the brown slime she usually has on.

Reactions: 7
I was going to say the same. She looks like she’s has lost weight as well. I’m assuming that the shapewear/photoshop.
I'd say shareware and photoshop, I think she's heading for her 3rd wls, she's piling it on.

Im genuinely stunned how she looks so tiny! She looks like she has an amazing figure. Harry Potter got zilch on her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is her mum wearing the dress she wore at her 30th party? Why does her mum wear dresses that absolutely drown her?
Yep she is! I think her mum has some kind of body dysmorphia where she thinks she’s a lot larger than she is. She is always in tents.

Reactions: 11
Yep she is! I think her mum has some kind of body dysmorphia where she thinks she’s a lot larger than she is. She is always in tents.
I feel a bit uncomfortable criticising her mum as she;
a) doesn’t position herself on Insta as an influencer,
b) isn’t Poppy
c) seems lovely

She’s clearly comfortable in what she wears, and I for one can’t criticise anyone’s style!

Reactions: 22
b) isn’t Poppy
c) seems lovely

She’s clearly comfortable in what she wears, and I for one can’t criticise anyone’s style!
I think she should teach her daughter how to dress

Reactions: 5
I'd say shareware and photoshop, I think she's heading for her 3rd wls, she's piling it on.
I don’t know if she photoshops are whatever but when you look back at Poppy before her bypass she was so much bigger. I don’t know how you can think she is piling the weight on, she looks the smallest I’ve seen her during her Instagram career.

Reactions: 11
b) isn’t Poppy
c) seems lovely

She does seem lovely, but then I remember that she's brought that into the world. The mum and dad have spoiled her that much, that they've made her into this horrible thing.

I don’t know if she photoshops are whatever but when you look back at Poppy before her bypass she was so much bigger. I don’t know how you can think she is piling the weight on, she looks the smallest I’ve seen her during her Instagram career.
If you look at unedited photos or photos others share, she looks double the size of the ones she posts. Her face has got chubbier.
She's not lost much weight form what a 30/32 to a 26 in nearly 2 years post wls.
She's not the smallest shes been, she looked a lot smaller before she moved to Edinburgh.

Reactions: 6
b) isn’t Poppy
c) seems lovely

I honestly wasn’t criticising her so I apologise if it came across that way. It just baffles me that she wears dresses that look like they’re about 10 sizes too big for her. If I had to guess I would have said that she had been overweight in the past and still dresses like she was but judging by pictures Poppy has posted, she has never been slightly large.

She does seem lovely, but then I remember that she's brought that into the world. The mum and dad have spoiled her that much, that they've made her into this horrible thing.

If you look at unedited photos or photos others share, she looks double the size of the ones she posts. Her face has got chubbier.
She's not lost much weight form what a 30/32 to a 26 in nearly 2 years post wls.
She's not the smallest shes been, she looked a lot smaller before she moved to Edinburgh.
Not in life but since she used Instagram as a career or at least since I have followed her it’s the smallest I’ve seen her. She is definitely smaller than a 26, she can’t photoshop everything.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.