Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything has to turn sexual. What is it they say, those who speak about sex continuously aren't getting any

Reactions: 11
I cant get over how unhealthy her brother looks, the bags under his eyes.

Reactions: 6
She's conveniently depressed now, that will get her engagement up.
Ibgetnso annoyednwitb these twats playing the depression card.

Reactions: 10
Boo hoo. Poor poppy. What’s wrong now? Does she actually have to get off her arse and do something?

Reactions: 4
Giving up working 4 hours a week in a bag shop is a major life change? Jesus

• Haha
OMG I have just watched the stories and she’s sleeping 12 hours a night (11-11 which is pretty much half a day gone before she gets up) AND has naps. That’s not depression - that’s being tired because she is literally doing NOTHING and there is no structure in her life. Much like Jess, the less you move/do, the more tired you get.

This thread title makes me laugh so much every time I read it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also is it bad that I really liked those pumpkins her mum made?!

I agree she's tired because she's doing nothing. I'm not sure giving up her job was the best idea. I know it was only a few hours a week but at least it was something to do!

Reactions: 7
When I was out of work, I'd sleep so much and constantly felt tired, but as soon as I got back into work I didn't.. the more you lay about doing nothing the tireder you are. Get a job pops it'll help 🙄

• Heart
It's just the back to reality. What is she gonna do of her life besides her usual ads and a few hauls? You can feel she doesn't want to do that but does it for easy money and she is too lazy for a real job. Her friends are back to their lives, jobs and/or partners. And there she is, with no perspective (except finding a partner, but that is not going well lol).

the colour difference between her face and chest!
It's often lately. I used to admire her makeup skills but recently, it's not that. Maybe she just changed the camera/filters.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.