Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference between the vast majority of people and Poppy is that we simply don't have the time to be overwhelmed. We have to go to work, see to family (don't just mean kids, could be partner, parents or whoever) and keep a household going, which frankly is harder than ever at the moment. There's just no time to indulge yourself like that for a lot of us. I'm not wasting the free time I do get sitting there wallowing in the point of my existence.

Enjoy Harry Potter world, you dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope she's had to pay for HP, as it's quite expensive imo and I'd be annoyed if that twit and her boyfriend got it gifted.

Reactions: 14
How bleeping patronising does she sound when she says “Hi Friends”.
I know. I've had the misfortune of having my sound on a couple of times recently and viewing her stories and having to hear 'hi friendssss' I've never turned the volume down so quickly. Poppy can only be viewed with the volume down, that voice is so grating and when did she get so high pitched?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her tinder question and the "they're pretty keep that in mind".
Ted Bundy was also considered attractive you absolute fucknugget of a human.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Her tinder question and the "they're pretty keep that in mind".
Ted Bundy was also considered attractive you absolute fucknugget of a human.
But also if they weren't pretty then she'd have screenshot it ridiculing the message

Reactions: 12
She probably screenshots *every* tinder message she gets to show everyone how attractive men find her

Reactions: 10
What got me about her overwhelmed story was that she said when she visits down south (which is weekly) then she is in holiday mode and it was all very overwhelming to consider working whilst in 'holiday' mode. What a privileged life to be living where being in constant holiday mode is overwhelming because you have no monday-friday 9-5 job to do! I reckon she had to quit her job because she had no holidays left to take and she was wanting to book yet more time off to 'holiday'. She's just a lazy twit!

Reactions: 12
As awful as this sounds… how much of a shock must people get when they actually see her? She is such a catfish. I’m not saying she isn’t attractive but you should at least show an accurate representation of yourself

Reactions: 13
As awful as this sounds… how much of a shock must people get when they actually see her? She is such a catfish. I’m not saying she isn’t attractive but you should at least show an accurate representation of yourself
You're nice, she's fugly, that personality shines through her. I think all dates will be in for a shock, they probably think she's a size 14 and then they get this size 26 cat fish. I think that's why she rarely gets past a first date. I believe some of them sleep with her as I've said before any hole is a goal.

• Haha
You're nice, she's fugly, that personality shines through her. I think all dates will be in for a shock, they probably think she's a size 14 and then they get this size 26 cat fish. I think that's why she rarely gets past a first date. I believe some of them sleep with her as I've said before any hole is a goal.
I agree! They won’t care but like you say that’ll be the end.. 😂😂 just be real and let people be attracted to the actual you

Reactions: 4
I agree! They won’t care but like you say that’ll be the end.. 😂😂 just be real and let people be attracted to the actual you
Exactly, she claims to be bopo but she isn't at all, she's always hiding her true self.

Reactions: 4
That photo in the green dress. I can only assume Harry Potter has actually cast a spell on her because she looks really slim

SHRINKUS TWATUS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I show my age with my views on the world sometimes, if I had to resort back to dating and I found out my future partner was taking pictures of my messages and posting them on social media. That would be what you young people call a red flag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.