Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
Ah unfortunately I’m not going to the one she is but I do hope someone takes some snaps! I live in Edinburgh, y’know the city she loves but is never there.. 😂 I’m really hoping I spot her out and about one day though!
Ah, I thought she was going to Edinburgh to watch it, no idea why I thought that when she's never there

Reactions: 2

Em_

VIP Member
She’s going back to Edinburgh 🙀

I still can’t believe she didn’t leave the hotel room apart from to attend the event

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I'm genuinely shocked, this generation!

That is a nice treat snd something you, but for Poppy it's nothing really, every day is a treat day for her.

Enjoy and if you see her try and take some sneaky snaps. I want to know how big she is in real life and is she stinks, she looks like she smells
Ah unfortunately I’m not going to the one she is but I do hope someone takes some snaps! I live in Edinburgh, y’know the city she loves but is never there.. 😂 I’m really hoping I spot her out and about one day though!

Crisplover

Why's she in Manchester? Ash is in Manchester aswell for a photoshoot? Jess has a photoshoot? Surely she's not Gona be working with ITS? 🙈

Offish

VIP Member
The STATE of her. She’s got incredibly rough looking. She was never pretty, but she didn’t look this bad before.

Romy

VIP Member
Could be the reason the weird one was in a different dress because she never got sent anything from the collection. She's slagged off ITS in the past so that's probably why...wasn't aware Jess was 'friends' with her but tbh it just looks like all the usual instahuns are there minus Callie Thorpe, Eyebrows and Dani Varnier!
It's too cheap for the three snobs.

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Poppy - back to London again when you’ve only been back in Edinburgh for 7 seconds? 😑 and like we’re meant to believe she didn’t know there was free food and drink in first class 🤥 🤥 🤥 🖕🏻

View attachment 1671764

Bets on for how long she stays down south this time!? 👁
More of a burning question ...why do her acrylic nails always point upwards ?

Oh fuck off Poppy - back to London again when you’ve only been back in Edinburgh for 7 seconds? 😑 and like we’re meant to believe she didn’t know there was free food and drink in first class 🤥 🤥 🤥 🖕🏻

View attachment 1671764

Bets on for how long she stays down south this time!? 👁
More of burning question ...why do her acrylic nails always point upwards