Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ummm I gotta say, I‘m 37 years old, and not once in my life I was in a hot tub. Poppy and her circles? Every other month at least. Is this a Scottish thing? A British thing? Am I just not rich enough?
I think if you stay in these type of accommodations as regularly as Poppy you are gonna be in quite a few hot tubs. I’ve never used one, have you ever seen the filth in them?! Maybe if I had my own family one I’d risk it but strangers ‘gunk’, not a chance!!

All they ever do together is eat. They are in Edinburgh ffs..soo much to see and do but as with every visit its all about eating vast quantities of food 3 times a day.
They did go shopping and not show it so I assume it’s easier to show food and make a few stories. Sometimes you do just want to chill, could be that also.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
Poppy making everyone do this weird eye contact thing before taking a shot. Is she trying to hypnotise them with her weirdness?. When All they're thinking is 'what the fuck is that dress you're wearing'. Apron on FULL display tonight!
Her hair 🙄 why are the joins at the back always on show..!

Chi_Daph

That bra what has she done 🤦🏻‍♀️ just google Boob or Bust - it’s an amazing calculator that stops +4 your bra size and put you in a size that actually fits. There’s no way on this earth that bra fits her.

Furnessian

VIP Member
Can anyone tell me what was 'oversized' about that green shirt? It didn't fit her when she had it untied.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Lately? She appears to have started drinking and eating whatever she wants a few months after the surgery. I know it's been discussed extensively here but I think she is malnourished and not absorbing anything, hence why she is not back up to a size 32.

Does she go to her WLS follow-up appointments?
I don’t know that she would have any follow up this far post surgery. I think with private surgery you get a year - 18 mths aftercare included with the surgery and then that’s it.

LilToes

VIP Member
I don’t think hinder will be there. It’s an ITS party. Gemma Jess and poppy are going, not seen anyone else mention it yet
Would it not make more sense for hinder to be there rather than poppy? I don’t think Jess has ever sent her anything from her collection but she has sent hinder stuff

LilToes

VIP Member
That was me. To have skin removal surgery, they won’t entertain you unless you have a BMI lower than 32. Even if you go to to places like Turkey they won’t. I think the only place that may do it at a larger size would be America. The NHS won’t go near skin removal surgery anymore. You literally have to be dying from it for them to approve it.
I think America also have a weight limit of when they will do skin removal too. I follow another women who has WLS earlier this year and she has lost a phenomenal amount of weight already, she would say what she eats etc and she also would workout and go walking. Her surgery was also private and this is the advise she was given. Surely poppy would have had the same advise and some sort of follow up appointment?

Reactions: 1