Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Ok straight to Tattle to ask the following:
Why does she still have photos of her exes on her phone?
Why does she think her hair looks so great?What the fuck with the hair extension tapes clearly visible at the back. Love that for her! The yellow fringe peices and the white blonde underneath. Just no.
Why is she such an embarrassment?
I couldn’t keep pictures of an ex.. well I never have as soon as it’s over they get deleted.

She's deluded, she's not in the slightest bit sexy.
View attachment 1687654
I wish we had the eye roll emoji on the like button. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3

liltatling

VIP Member
Why does she make liking rank things her personality.
Nobody like Bountys Ploppy!
Well some people do 😂 but there is always something she's shoving in her gob that's gross....prunes dipped in marmite or whatever shite she has.
Rank foods to match her rank personality

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Your husband sounds charming
He is actually
I’m sorry but she is a mess
He was having a laugh just like us on here with our opinions
It does feel like she is glorifying it sorry
Who thinks to take a pic sat on a table in a hotel and upload for all to see?

Em_

VIP Member
It's her screechy voice and the fact she comes across soo fake, like the excitement is all put on. She's best mates with Laura Adlington which is astonishing considering what a right old sucker of joy misery she is!
Oh so it's her, I've heard her mentioned on Laura's thread, but didn't make the connection

ohheeyy

Brad is the best hair dresser.
Someone needs a new hair dresser. Or a toner. Or a box dye.

Cherrycup

Possibly because she carries her weight more on her back and front rather than her sides... She might have a narrow frame
I think it's this. You've gotta remember how wide she is from the side, I think that's where a lot of her size comes from, which makes her look slimmer from a front view (which is basically all she shows!)

Sooz

Chatty Member
Who wears a dress that curves UNDER your stomach???

Who is the other girl though? She looks cute.

Lalla

VIP Member
Don't they only do skin removal if it's empty skin? That belly is not empty.
I'm pretty sure that you have to get down to a lowish weight AND then maintain it for about a year to be considered a surgical candidate in the UK, even if you go private. I started looking into it a few years ago when I got to my BMI normal goal weight having lost 7st (which I subsequently regained, but let's not talk about that...).

Although I'm sure that overhang is bloody uncomfortable, a surgeon would probably want her to drop another 6+ stone minimum. Unless she went abroad, where they tend to be more flexible with their criteria.

Furnessian

VIP Member
Also in the shot video, I'm not sure I've seen two unhealthier tongues in all my days.

Both like big white slugs that have been flattened. What causes this kind of thing? Surely tongues should not be that colour
I've pointed this out before but she has a coated, scalloped tongue. She needs some blood tests to rule stuff out.

Reactions: 2