Poppy Adams #22 Another WLS fails,still can't keep the males. Can that be cropped,insta huns tell us tales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were so many good thread titles and @RoundTheTwist had the most likes. I had to edit it slightly to fit and added the edit from @alldayeveryday
Screenshot_20221107-210457_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

Screenshot_20221107-210738_Samsung Internet.jpg

Please feel free to add to my re-cap.
*Poppy quit her 4 hour job and spent most of the month in Essex.
*Poppy's mum came to visit and they went to a lodge that was gifted, which Poppy didn't bother to declare as an add. Poppy's mother became her photographer and we got some more dead behind the eyes photos.
*Poppy was another bridesmaid, as the saying goes "always the bridesmaid...."
*Poppy went away to a lodge with friends (shocking, I know, that she has actual friends that aren't connected to her parents) they had to leave on the Sunday because they had jobs. Poppy spent the night there and enjoyed the hot tub.
*Poppy went to Jess' party wear collection night, she claimed none of the dresses she was sent fitted her, "they were too big" 🤥
Poppy wore a black skin tight dress with a sewn in shrug and snags with a hole in.
The weird one shared photos of Poppy showing her true size and the infamous "can I crop this" video.
*Poppy also shared a naked photo of herself, we think it was for a new interest, poor guy.
*Poppy never left her hotel in Manchester, apart from to go to the party.
*Poppy is now back in Edinburgh.
*Poppy has a sore vagina.
*Poppy is still a bleep.

For any newbies, Poppy has had two weight loss surgeries and fucked them both up. Poppy also lies about her size and edits her photos to look about ten sizes smaller. Poppy claims to live in Edinburgh with her brother boyfriend, but neither of them are there that much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks Em and thread title contributors.

So where where we? Ah yes, Poppy has been shaving 🪒 her vulva and has a rash. So she shaved it again. She also has a sore vagina, which we assume is unrelated, but with her you never know.

Reactions: 11
Mate. The reason your fanny is sore is because it’s impossible to shave saggy, baggy skin flaps - get it waxed or leave it alone. Pulling a blade over your popped balloon chuff is never going to work. I’d leave the hair there if I was her. I’m imagining big time mole rat vibes underneath.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Purpose of Poptart telling that story - so she could drop that she likes to shave when she's got someone 'going down there'.

Although not surprised it's red amd aggressive with the belly chaffing on it and the unwashed old snag tights. Bet it stinks 🤢

Reactions: 13
Still thinking about why she is shaving on top of a rash. Just leave it alone to heal, you stupid idiot.

I know you think your next Tinder boff wants a shaved fanny but I'm pretty sure he'd prefer some trimmed pubes over a Singing Detective fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mate. The reason your fanny is sore is because it’s impossible to shave saggy, baggy skin flaps - get it waxed or leave it alone. Pulling a blade over your popped balloon chuff is never going to work. I’d leave the hair there if I was her. I’m imagining big time mole rat vibes underneath.
As a big girl myself I struggle to get the right angle to shave and I don’t have the belly she has, waxing is definitely a better option if you want to be hair free

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Popped
Balloon
Chuff
💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her stomach won’t help with her issue. Imagine (in fact, don’t imagine it) how hot that area must get, no air can get to it unless she’s lay down I presume. Tuna knickers.
I hope to god no prospective dates are watching her stories, it’s one way to scare them off I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do what you want with the pube-scaping but the fact she still wants to shave it when it's sore & rashy shows she isn't doing it for herself. If you were you'd just say duck I'll leave that alone for a while. Live ya life hun. We move. Bopo queen outing herself once again.

Reactions: 19
Tell me you’re trying to make it look like you’re a sex goddess without telling me!

92003481-A052-455F-9412-748852580BA5.jpeg

🤨🤨🤨😖😬🙄🙄🙄😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Whats wrong with her face?
What's wrong with her entire being, physical and mental?

How's your crusty minge today, Pops? Why not run a razor over it in case a fella just has to finger you today?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Popped balloon chuff omg 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.