Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I’m actually surprised Danielle Vanier didn’t go. Jess proper arse licks her and always seem to copy her and buy the things she buys. Perhaps she was invited but gave it a swerve.

Reactions: 3

Em_

VIP Member
When you actually look at the wiki list, her name is there. It’s blank though and looks like it was created back in June 🤷🏻‍♀️ not sure how to attach it to the thread though.
I did ask for one, but didn't realise one had been created. I've only ever edited one, no idea how to start one.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
The saddest thing about her staying there every year on her own for the last night isn't the fact she has nowhere to be ... its the fact that its an annual thing and none of the others see fit to take a day's annual leave / flexi day off or even a late start to really enjoy the girls weekend.
Reeks to me that it's an annual tradition that everyone's too scared to break until they have solid commitments excuses to not attend and escape the weekend of being locked in a remote cabin listening to Poppy preaching her advice and stories at them all
Wonder who will be the first one with a kid so they have a good excuse not to go 😂

Crusty_punk

Thanks to @Crusty_punk for the thread title

View attachment 1611580

My minds a blank and I can't think of much for a re-cap, so please add on to this.

*Poppy gave up her job in retail (4 hours a week) to become a full time insta twat (she was already a twat, but now she's a full time one)
*Poppy isn't seeing 'the guy I'm seeing' anymore, he's wised up.
*Poppy wore a dress back to front to show off her massive G's, because obviously it couldn't fit the right way round.
*Poppy is now 30, she ordered a dress from selkie and paid a fortune in shipping and it didn't arrive in time for her shit 30th in Edinburgh. The dress was hideous.
*Poppy nominated herself for a 'fashion creator award' at the blogsphere awards, she didn't win and she looked a right state wearing the back to front dress.
*Poppy had a 30th at home this weekend at her parents house. Poppy staged a photo of herself allegedly being sick.
*Poppy's hair looks shitter than ever.
*Poppy loves the colour green, she keeps banging on about it.
*Poppy last had sex 3 long weeks ago.
*Poppy is still the biggest cunt going.
Aww shucks guyssss thanks!

Great recap.

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
She does that classic “Insta pose” that they all do, lean right forward, legs apart to emphasise thigh gap, bum high in the air.
her front bum will be minimised this way. She also smooths over the bump with photoshop or similar
She’s definitely got her iPhone settings set a certain way too. It makes me laugh when they say it's not filtered by Instagram but conveniently forget that their phone is automatically filtering because they've set it that way!

Instafamous1

VIP Member
So she says she’s a G or GG was it can’t remember😂 yet she’s bought an E cup bra 2 sizes too small?

Em_

VIP Member
I am ready for tomorrow, got my long zoom lens and disguise ready 😂

Wonder if Emma Tamsin Hill will meet up with them? I know she's not ITS material but she lives in Manchester centre and they all follow each other on Instagram. If she does it will literally be my idea of hell and I can't believe there'll be so many people I despise in one place.
I need to read her thread. I can't stand her, mainly because she's from Preston and I've got a thing against Preston (no offence to any Prsston/Chorley people). I don't know how she can afford to live in town. I saw she was out with someone from corrie the other day. I imagine she'll be there.

I hope you see some of them from a distance. I wonder where they are having the party.

I just hope my brother isn't on tinder, not that Poppy would be his type and I'm just over thinking.

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
I think America also have a weight limit of when they will do skin removal too. I follow another women who has WLS earlier this year and she has lost a phenomenal amount of weight already, she would say what she eats etc and she also would workout and go walking. Her surgery was also private and this is the advise she was given. Surely poppy would have had the same advise and some sort of follow up appointment?
This is why it amazes me so much how she manages to eat and drink the types of food/drink she does and the amount she is able to eat. I had WLS (privately in the uk) earlier this year and the advice and follow up support I have had is amazing so I can’t believe Poppy didn’t get something similar. They really emphasise that YOU have to put work into this and it isn’t the quick fix people believe it to be. Exercise is also key with this because, the surgery limits your calories but you still have to burn those for a deficit.

What's with the random little toe being wedged outside the primani cheap ass shoes 😆🤔
Can you please post a picture of this 😂😂😂😂

Crusty_punk

I think she's staying at the Cow Hollow Hotel which is unfortunately the opposite end of town to my work. Not sure if this means the ITS event is in the Northern quarter and she's staying nearby but she's probably just staying wherever will give her a freebie.

I might be wrong though,just look similar.