Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be so sad if all my friends had left me, I wouldn’t be thinking it’s wonderful, hot tub or no hot tub!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
At least that bra seems to actually fit her for once. Not 5 cup sizes too big.

Reactions: 4
She really doesn't see what we all see does she ? 😵💫😵 plus how much photoshopping ? Her thighs are not that slim!
I thought it was photoshopped as she looks slimmer. She looks awful and not because she's in her underwear

Reactions: 3
If that's her idea of living then someone needs to have a word. Sitting in a hot tub on your own coz you've got no one to share it with on a Sunday night coz everyone else has actually got lives and things to do tomorrow. Honestly, stop trying to convince yourself you're having a wonderful time by buying yourself treats all the time.
Create a reason to get out of bed every day.

Reactions: 11
The saddest thing about her staying there every year on her own for the last night isn't the fact she has nowhere to be ... its the fact that its an annual thing and none of the others see fit to take a day's annual leave / flexi day off or even a late start to really enjoy the girls weekend.
Reeks to me that it's an annual tradition that everyone's too scared to break until they have solid commitments excuses to not attend and escape the weekend of being locked in a remote cabin listening to Poppy preaching her advice and stories at them all

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The saddest thing about her staying there every year on her own for the last night isn't the fact she has nowhere to be ... its the fact that its an annual thing and none of the others see fit to take a day's annual leave / flexi day off or even a late start to really enjoy the girls weekend.
Reeks to me that it's an annual tradition that everyone's too scared to break until they have solid commitments excuses to not attend and escape the weekend of being locked in a remote cabin listening to Poppy preaching her advice and stories at them all
It probably is that, they must count down the days until they can escape her, I know I would.

Reactions: 7
She can proclaim she’s happy and “this is living” all she likes, but it must be hard to feel like the odd one out all the time. The entire group leaves to go back to their lives and she’s still there, by herself for another night 😬 she talks a big game but I don’t believe a word of it.

Reactions: 15
She can proclaim she’s happy and “this is living” all she likes, but it must be hard to feel like the odd one out all the time. The entire group leaves to go back to their lives and she’s still there, by herself for another night 😬 she talks a big game but I don’t believe a word of it.

I think I would believe her more about being happy with her own company if she didn't mention men, sex and dating apps every 2 minutes.... Its always men, men, men

Reactions: 17
Wonder who will be the first one with a kid so they have a good excuse not to go 😂

Imagine not having anywhere to be on a Monday, and all your "friends" have left you because they're likely to have full time jobs and you're just an "influencer" who doesn't have anything to do on a Monday.
It's made me feel quite sad for her that she doesn't realise this isn't a normal thing.

Ok straight to Tattle to ask the following:
Why does she still have photos of her exes on her phone?
Why does she think her hair looks so great?What the duck with the hair extension tapes clearly visible at the back. Love that for her! The yellow fringe peices and the white blonde underneath. Just no.
Why is she such an embarrassment?
I couldn’t keep pictures of an ex.. well I never have as soon as it’s over they get deleted.

She's deluded, she's not in the slightest bit sexy.
View attachment 1687654
I wish we had the eye roll emoji on the like button. 🙄🙄

• Haha
So she took that underwear set away on a girls' weekend for what reason, exactly? Also she said it was a new set-isn't it near-identical to an earlier bra and skiddies from the same company?

You can really see in the latest video the weight she is putting back on in her face (not the best screen shot)
I thought this too recently. She certainly looks like she’s putting weight on in the face. Hardly surprising either given what she eats. The hot tub last night for example, sweets and a Pepsi max. Fizzy drinks a massive no after WLS because of the potential to stretch your stomach because of the gas in fizzy drinks.

Plus the sweets!

I thought this too recently. She certainly looks like she’s putting weight on in the face. Hardly surprising either given what she eats. The hot tub last night for example, sweets and a Pepsi max. Fizzy drinks a massive no after WLS because of the potential to stretch your stomach because of the gas in fizzy drinks.

Plus the sweets!
Can we get over her drinking fizzy drinks on this thread please! 😅 It’s quite obvious, she failed WLS, so she can drink gallions of fizzy drinks. No need to bring it up again and again.

• Haha
Can anyone tell me what was 'oversized' about that green shirt? It didn't fit her when she had it untied.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.