Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she is coping well with lots of her friends settling down and she is still sitting on her couch in her crusty tights and making out she is better than everyone on dating sites.
She'll have to get used to it, that's going to be her for the rest of her life

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's not like you can't have a happy and fulfilling life being single, of course you can, but Poppy's life is not either of those things, is it?

Reactions: 9
I have Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder and I see a lot of my younger self (pre diagnosis and pre-meds) in her behaviour. Granted, I was never a spoilt, entitled brat, thats just her personality, but the manic highs and the lows at the kinda intervals she gets them, certainly resonates.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Look at my skin guys isn't she fabulous,look at me glowing guys aren't I fabulous! No hun...you're a hot mess with a fake ass cringe fest honk of a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone that has followed Poppy for a while will know how utter bollocks that skincare ad is!!

Reactions: 6
It’s a shame because I actually rate the skin &m e stuff but I don’t believe for a minute she’s actually been using it

Reactions: 1
Shes attracted 2 good looking young men again who obviously thought she was beautiful. Is she deluded? Clearly still in her manic phase of her borderline personality disorder and her grandiose perception of herself is inflating to epic proportions. Bet they walked away laughing

Reactions: 10
Her stories !
Yeah sure that happened Poppy
If it did happen why the need to tell Instagram about it
God she really does think she’s gods gift
It’s such a horrible trait !
Pathetic

Reactions: 10
Yeah Poppy you look 17. Of course you do. The only thing that looks 17 years old is that grubby skirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Never known anyone get so many compliments from strangers in the street yet never have a successful date. You'd think there was a queue forming at the door the way she goes on. Yet whoever she does let in her bed she's really scraping the barrel with. Remember the handsome man in the train station? Yet she always walks away. IF YOU DIDNT GET A PIC / VIDEO I DIDNT HAPPEN! End of!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Any one else just laugh out loud when she starts talking absolute bollocks?! Not just me surely ?!!!

Soooo,

just so we are clear ....

2 not 1 but 2 fit tattooed ripped
( clearly the men in Edinburgh walk around naked)
young ( not old ) men clocked her squashed in the back of an Uber or was it a Bolt 🙄 and they both, yes both of them , shouted at her she was " beautiful " 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 honestly she's wasted at the bag shop, she should take up comedy!🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Never mind that load of old made up bollocksa that's 6 Bolt rides in 2 days. What's the bleeping point in working at all?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The two fit men 100% did not happen. What a load of nonsense. I’m sure a fit young tattooed man is looking in bolt car windows to check who’s in them. Also I doubt they’ve have said beautiful it would be more likely they say “alright gorgeous” or “your fit as f***” knowing Edinburgh

Reactions: 8
She loves herself that much she's probably on OF, I mean she may as well cash in on all this adoration she gets from strangers.
Someone said they saw her on a fetish site, it was so fair few threads ago

How does she afford to take taxis to and from work all the time?
Potentially benefits but more than likely the bank of mum and dad

Reactions: 4
The two fit men 100% did not happen. What a load of nonsense. I’m sure a fit young tattooed man is looking in bolt car windows to check who’s in them. Also I doubt they’ve have said beautiful it would be more likely they say “alright gorgeous” or “your fit as f***” knowing Edinburgh
Plot twist. It was a nice, feminist, gay couple who wanted to be friendly and empower women. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.