Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plot twist. It was a nice, feminist, gay couple who wanted to be friendly and empower women. 😅
HAHA YES!! THIS!! Like ahhh look at that fat lass squashed in the back of a taxi staring at us let's give her some love! Then they saw that pointy arse get out and were like WOAHHH RUNNNNN

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck is she on? Licking yourself out is not that funny a story!

and she’s spent the evening at Millie’s but hasn’t eaten, anyone else think they were purposely not offering her food so she’d hopefully leave sooner
That’s an all time low even for her. Glad I wasn’t online to witness her licking herself out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Poppy is one of those people who has a vivid imagination and then goes on to think what she was thinking about actually happened.

So she is in the Bolt (real) and sees two tattooed fit guys (maybe only one is tattooed and they're not that fit) and she starts thinking about what if they made eye contact and called her beautiful (totally imagined) but when she thinks back to it. in her mind it's all true. If you accuse her of making it all up, she will swear down that it's all true because in her mind, it is.

There is a name for this and Donald Trump suffered it too, so she's in good company.

Reactions: 18
I think Poppy is one of those people who has a vivid imagination and then goes on to think what she was thinking about actually happened.

So she is in the Bolt (real) and sees two tattooed fit guys (maybe only one is tattooed and they're not that fit) and she starts thinking about what if they made eye contact and called her beautiful (totally imagined) but when she thinks back to it. in her mind it's all true. If you accuse her of making it all up, she will swear down that it's all true because in her mind, it is.

There is a name for this and Donald Trump suffered it too, so she's in good company.
Shes a Walter Mitty - full of crappy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She is so cringe. I sometimes feel bad for her because it’s so painfully obvious that everything she does is exaggerated or made up.

Reactions: 6
Oh come on you lot… ever thought it’s her irresistibly sexy, unwashed wank stained skater skirt thats bringing all the boiz to her yard?! God, she can’t help it if every human being with a penis struggles to abstain from drooling over her like a fly does to tit, cut her some slack xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Probably thought she was a special case as she was drooling down the cab windows and thought they woukd give her a boost. Whatever the reason I don't think they were trying to slide into your electric blue lingerie Pops. Even if you have provided quick and easy access with the ripped snag tights

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Sorry to say right but maybe it did happen. Hear me out...from her shoulders up she doesn't look like she has a pointy arse, an apron banging off her knees and a skirt with 10 year old cum stains from her brother/boyfriend on it. So maybe they just saw chin up and thought she's beautiful 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry to say right but maybe it did happen. Hear me out...from her shoulders up she doesn't look like she has a pointy arse, an apron banging off her knees and a skirt with 10 year old cum stains from her brother/boyfriend on it. So maybe they just saw chin up and thought she's beautiful 🤣
True but if you’ve ever been in Edinburgh you’d know the chances of this encounter are super unlikely. People here just aren’t that way inclined - if she said it happened in Glasgow I’d find it more realistic, but not Edinburgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh come on you lot… ever thought it’s her irresistibly sexy, unwashed wank stained skater skirt thats bringing all the boiz to her yard?! God, she can’t help it if every human being with a penis struggles to abstain from drooling over her like a fly does to tit, cut her some slack xo
This needs to be included in the next thread title ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m only getting round to listening to Popstars new fantasy story, my hubby is in bed beside me and said she’s lying 🤣🤣 he doesn’t know her and has never heard one of her false stories. I told him it’s a regular occurrence with her now 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly, I must look like a box troll. Never once has a man randomly told me I'm beautiful never mind two men shouting it through the window of a taxi.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, I must look like a box troll. Never once has a man randomly told me I'm beautiful never mind two men shouting it through the window of a taxi.
Oh you poor thing, you must live in the (shock, horror) real world unlike PopTart

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She confirmed what was obvious, that he does watch her Instagram stories- hence the made up story about other ‘fit’ men calling her beautiful.
Sorry but.. how many dates have they been on?? And he hasn’t made it official yet… hmmm I wonder why! Defo just using her for sex whenever he can be bothered, he must be just as desperate as she is. I will be shocked if they end up in a relationship.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.