Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would kill to have companies essentially revamp my wardrobe every few weeks, for free. This blob is in such a state of denial about her size that she lies about it to the companies and then can't wear any of it

Reactions: 15
What exactly are „fat clothes“? 😅
Sorry I was being blasé, plus sized clothes. Fat clothes just steamed from a conversation on the Jess thread about ITS and how they don’t really make clothes for plus sized people - just bigger clothes.

Reactions: 6
That bleeping jizz skirt again! You could probably snap it half now its so crusty

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Finding it absolutely hilar that PopTart showed that message from a freak, we all know it boosted her confidence and self worth really, then she finds out he's sent it to others. She's joking she's hurt but we all know she is actually wounded by it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Finding it absolutely hilar that PopTart showed that message from a freak, we all know it boosted her confidence and self worth really, then she finds out he's sent it to others. She's joking she's hurt but we all know she is actually wounded by it 🤣🤣
Let's face it, it's probably the best offer she's had for a while !

• Haha
She will be crying into her Chinese tonight. Might have to get pissed to help numb the pain

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was it the "I live alone" message? Maybe I am missing something but I got the impression he was after a "quicky", which is hardly unusual on those apps?!

Was it the "I live alone" message? Maybe I am missing something but I got the impression he was after a "quicky", which is hardly unusual on those apps?!
She's been on the apps long enough to know that the weirdos cut and paste the same message and send it out en masse! Her ego is soo inflated she clearly thought she was the chosen one for that particular charmer!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bet she had replied and is now feeling rejected. Dread to think how many she's invited over and all they have wanted is a quickie then off they go

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She's been on the apps long enough to know that the weirdos cut and paste the same message and send it out en masse! Her ego is soo inflated she clearly thought she was the chosen one for that particular charmer!
Precisely! It was quite clearly a guy who sends that same message to any and every girl he sees/matches in the hope at least one will agree 🤣 I would ask if it was even worth screen-shotting let alone posting on Instagram but this is Poppy and it plays into her "I am so sexy every man wants to sh*g me" narrative 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
What’s she on about, that it’s never happened before and she’s all proud of herself (congrats on being an adult). Didn’t she get locked out before? Her and Ben were in the hallway waiting on the locksmith. And then she kept showing the locksmith on camera without his knowledge.

“first thing I did was ring my estate agents…. And I didn’t want to bother them”. So which is it? I mean if you ring them, you’re gonna bother them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's an aggressive bleep. I was about to come on here and say that she'd locked herself out before and then saw the next story where she said someone messaged her. I didn't message the bleep by the way.
She's so smug and ugly.
Screenshot_20220727-230518.png

Reactions: 4
Oh I stand corrected, it wasn’t her fault. Absolutely not her fault even though it’s HER apartment and HER responsibility 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.