Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused, when she had her WLS she was showing that she could only eat tiny amounts. No I'm no expert but from seeing others WLS journeys they barely eat anything now and they have lost weight really quickly. PopTart however just seems to be scanning and necking everything in sight and her weight is staying the same! Did she pay for it? I'd want my money back!!
PopTart 😂 new favourite nickname

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Watching her eyefuck herself in the mirror reminds me how much of a narc she is. Good god I hope she doesn’t get a fringe again - constantly fiddling and touching it, it was sooo annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She does realise that all those 'smiling IN the photo' pictures, she is fake laughing/smiling and nobody is buying it, right??

• Haha
Oh no, she is having one of those days where she feels the need to share everything, including what she is eating at any one time.

I think she has probably been dumped by the guy she was dating. Incoming Poppy the Philosphical Muthafucker™️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh no, she is having one of those days where she feels the need to share everything, including what she is eating at any one time.

I think she has probably been dumped by the guy she was dating. Incoming Poppy the Philosphical Muthafucker™️
I was gonna say I reckon she’s been dumped again. She seemed very close to tears in her stories so not sure she’s taken it very well!

• Haha
I think she is copying Jess today. Yesterday, Jess came in saying he's was upset over the ITS photos and obviously that upped her engagement and now the twit has come on doing the same thing.

Reactions: 8
Sorry, she can’t believe she hasn’t put any lipstick on??! What the duck is all that about?? And in the stupid ass voice she does as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry, she can’t believe she hasn’t put any lipstick on??! What the duck is all that about?? And in the stupid ass voice she does as well.
I don't know how any of you can bare to listen to her voice? It's grating

• Haha
So sitting on a train for 10 hours a week,by herself, doesn't give her any thinking time ? Ah ok Poppy hun 🙄

Imagine if she actually had a life, you know the kind where she had responsibilities and a job and children..not one where her biggest priority is remembering to put brown sludge on her lips. It's laughable that she shares all this nonsense especially in the same breath as saying she sat and watched TV all day yesterday! What a tough existence! 🥱🙄

• Haha
Why has she not put 2 and 2 together that she always gets depressed after a night out - alcohol is a depressant and we all know she drinks a lot of the stuff. Maybe stop drinking and start eating some fruit and veg and your mood might pick up a bit!!

So sitting on a train for 10 hours a week,by herself, doesn't give her any thinking time ? Ah ok Poppy hun 🙄

Imagine if she actually had a life, you know the kind where she had responsibilities and a job and children..not one where her biggest priority is remembering to put brown sludge on her lips. It's laughable that she shares all this nonsense especially in the same breath as saying she sat and watched TV all day yesterday! What a tough existence! 🥱🙄
What does she even do for work? All I ever see her do is sit on a train, go to a hen do or wedding and get pissed. Then has some Saturday job that she rocks up to still pissed. Like a teenager. How does she fund this alcoholic lifestyle?

Reactions: 7
Why has she not put 2 and 2 together that she always gets depressed after a night out - alcohol is a depressant and we all know she drinks a lot of the stuff. Maybe stop drinking and start eating some fruit and veg and your mood might pick up a bit!!

What does she even do for work? All I ever see her do is sit on a train, go to a hen do or wedding and get pissed. Then has some Saturday job that she rocks up to still pissed. Like a teenager. How does she fund this alcoholic lifestyle?
She's a creative, she doesn't have a 9-5 job and she wouldn't vibe well with those type of people 😉
I say a little from ig, can't imagine it being much, the Saturday job and bank of Mum and Dad.
There is the possibility that she's on benefits sas related by one of Jess' friends who heard it off Jess.

Please go back and watch the stories again just to hear how ridiculous she sounds going on about no lipstick please 🤣
I don't know if I can put myself through it 😂

I did it just for you Mickey and she must have put that voice on, she sounds like a children's TV presenter.
I also can't get over how saggy her boobs are, not to offend anyone else with saggy boobs as I'm only talking about the Popster.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She could tuck those saggy tits into her jizz stained high-waisted skater skirt. Heck she could probably tuck them into her doc Martins. Maybe she's so obsessed with the lippy because she thinks it draws attentions from what's happening below!

• Haha
Watching her eyefuck herself in the mirror reminds me how much of a narc she is. Good god I hope she doesn’t get a fringe again - constantly fiddling and touching it, it was sooo annoying.
The fringe looks awful. She looks like Noel Fielding

• Haha
She could tuck those saggy tits into her jizz stained high-waisted skater skirt. Heck she could probably tuck them into her doc Martins. Maybe she's so obsessed with the lippy because she thinks it draws attentions from what's happening below!
Dirty, smelly, saggy, lazy unfunny and spoilt!!

She's depressed because her life is empty and without real purpose? and all her friends are moving apparently and she's stuck in her so-called artistic life lol
Concerning her date (if he exists), she learned from the last time though, the "love at first sight" which ended up the next morning lol That was so ridiculous.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.