Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how her tights are so full of holes. I've got loads of different snag tights and they are the best quality I've ever had, not a single snag, ladder or hole in any of them. I think she must just wear the same pair over and over for them to be that worn out.
And she obviously doesn't wash them regularly either which won't help !

The thought of one of her manky toenails ripping those tights 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Can her boss please watch her stories and sack her for constantly being hungover at work ??
The odd time fair enough, happens to everyone, but if you only work one day or 2 days a week can you not maybe go out and get absolutely slaughtered and have 2 hours sleep on any of the other 5 nights ?
Every single time she has said she has been hung over "a.f" (dick) she has been at work that day ? Is that not her first day back after having been off with covid (yet again) and she turns up tired, ropey and stinking of drink ? Classy (!)
Is she actually front line sales ?

Reactions: 20
Can her boss please watch her stories and sack her for constantly being hungover at work ??
The odd time fair enough, happens to everyone, but if you only work one day or 2 days a week can you not maybe go out and get absolutely slaughtered and have 2 hours sleep on any of the other 5 nights ?
Every single time she has said she has been hung over "a.f" (dick) she has been at work that day ? Is that not her first day back after having been off with covid (yet again) and she turns up tired, ropey and stinking of drink ? Classy (!)
Is she actually front line sales ?
My Boss is pretty laid-back and forgiving as far as Bosses go, but if I were to repeatedly turn up to work hungover I would get a stern talking to at the very least. It is astonishing how these people appear to get away with almost anything.

Reactions: 8
My Boss is pretty laid-back and forgiving as far as Bosses go, but if I were to repeatedly turn up to work hungover I would get a stern talking to at the very least. It is astonishing how these people appear to get away with almost anything.
She said she got 2 hours sleep so shes literally turning up to work still pissed.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why does she think she's so funny?! I do think she can be quite witty at times, and I can appreciate that in real life she could be amusing, but she genuinely seems to think she's hilarious ALL. OF. THE. TIME. and I just don't see it.

And this. Don't even get me started on this.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The amount of food plus a naan bread should make her feel poorly after her weight loss surgery.

Reactions: 9
She wanted someone who will show her do it properly but then adds her own tit anyway? What? I like how she said an Indian showing her… did she assume they were Indian, a generic ‘Indian curry’ with her own stuff added. So it’s got a load of spices from the cupboard chucked in with some chicken love

Reactions: 3
I'm confused, when she had her WLS she was showing that she could only eat tiny amounts. No I'm no expert but from seeing others WLS journeys they barely eat anything now and they have lost weight really quickly. PopTart however just seems to be scanning and necking everything in sight and her weight is staying the same! Did she pay for it? I'd want my money back!!

Reactions: 6
Why did she sound so astounded when describing how to make a curry? It was hardly groundbreaking stuff that you should already know if you're a self confessed amazing cook. twit.

Reactions: 7
What got me was how she said it would be better than a take away curry and the best curry, because she's so great, she's so annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.