Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taxi to work and the first thing she does is scoff some of the smelliest crisps (and I do love cheese and onion McCoys) before her customer facing role.
Yum.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220726-193645_Instagram.jpg

Yeah most people at the moment don't have a pot to piss in and are having to use food banks for the first time. But yeah burning your steak and chips because you cant be bothered to move is super relatable.

Reactions: 15
Her poses really make me laugh and the next post, she bloody loves herself and I can't believe she thinks she looks good in the lingerie ad.
Screenshot_20220726-195157.png

Screenshot_20220726-195251.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have no idea how I ended up following Poppy . .
I also knew nothing about her WLS either? When was this? Band or sleeve? Not bypass surely? 🤔

Her poses really make me laugh and the next post, she bloody loves herself and I can't believe she thinks she looks good in the lingerie ad.
View attachment 1448565
View attachment 1448567
I hate it SO much, when influencer compare their dressed up self to their shlumpy self. That joke‘s sooooo old, and yeah, we all have dolled up moments and not so glam moments. Nothing special or quirky about that. That’s just life.

Reactions: 12
I hate it SO much, when influencer compare their dressed up self to their shlumpy self. That joke‘s sooooo old, and yeah, we all have dolled up moments and not so glam moments. Nothing special or quirky about that. That’s just life.
Exactly this! Wow, I’m so shocked that when I’m not dressed up to the nines I look less amazing. Shocked I tell ya!

I've said this before but can we not with that blue bra and knickers set? We've all seen it several times before and no one but you Poppy thinks it looks any good.

Reactions: 7
I have no idea how I ended up following Poppy . .
I also knew nothing about her WLS either? When was this? Band or sleeve? Not bypass surely? 🤔
Band then bypass, not sure how she eats so much, I said earlier she should get really bad dumping syndrome with a bypass eating and drinking like she does

It's becoming one of life's mysterys as to how someone who's had WLS is able to consume that amount of food ! And I know some will say oh she probably doesn't it all ...hmmm well why put it all on the plate in the first place and secondly of course she eats it all plus all the other crap she eats during the day !

Reactions: 9
Not that bleeping skirt again.

She has tit tons of gifted clothing. The Peacocks stuff for a a start. Clothes are literally spilling out of her wardrobe into the flat, they've taken on a life of their own and become one large sentient being like something from Stranger Things, and she still wears that filthy skirt and the crusty Snags.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She wears the only thing that makes her look smaller without Photoshop, she's not "bopo" in the slightest, constantly trying to shrink herself to fit it which is really sad, wear whatever you want Poppy isn't that the mantra you "live" by??? You love that for yourself right? We move

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not that bleeping skirt again.

She has tit tons of gifted clothing. The Peacocks stuff for a a start. Clothes are literally spilling out of her wardrobe into the flat, they've taken on a life of their own and become one large sentient being like something from Stranger Things, and she still wears that filthy skirt and the crusty Snags.
I don't think the majority of the peacocks clothes fit her.
I don't know why any companies send her clothes, when that's all she wears.

She's not worn the denim one for a while, wonder if the buttons have finally given in?

STEP AWAY FROM THE SKIRT POPTART!! Plus... Black tights... in summer? Can literally hear the sound of that skirt crunching and her arse cheeks slapping together through the snag tights holes from here!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.