Poppy Adams #18 Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. In real life, I'm twice as wide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to digress and go back to #bingate but does anybody else remember the big song and dance she made about Archie taking the bins out for her? Wild that this is a “thing” and/or bonus when dating someone. Real 21st century feminism 🙄
When in reality the only thing your asked for is An extra back rub

Reactions: 4
Not gonna lie I can see through the story about the wind blowing her skirt up... she just wants to be 'gifted' some tights by someone so she can act surprised and #blessed when she does. She's such a vacuous twit

Reactions: 16
Next thread - Time for Poppysnorey, watch me get bladdered, then its time to GRWM but all my tights are laddered

Although a lot could happen in the next 40 pages ... maybe there will finally be evidence of those 3 dates ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone screenshot her stories to snag? I'd never want her representing my brand!

Reactions: 5
I wear Snags, and I'm forever having to replace them as they go bobbly or I ladder them so jealous of everyone's whose last forever (although it's my fault for washing then in the machine I'm sure)

Reactions: 3
I wear Snags, and I'm forever having to replace them as they go bobbly or I ladder them so jealous of everyone's whose last forever (although it's my fault for washing then in the machine I'm sure)
I love them but the second they get a hole they ladder - just like other tights !

Her teeth look strange? She doesn’t appear to have any filter on but they’re whiter at the bottom and patchy? Please tell me I’m not imagining this!

Her teeth look strange? She doesn’t appear to have any filter on but they’re whiter at the bottom and patchy? Please tell me I’m not imagining this!
Nope definitely not imagining! Her teeth are discoloured and have white patches on them..the amount she uses filters it's rare to see them in all their glory!

Reactions: 1
Put them in a bag, I think they’re tweely called “lingerie bags” but basically a net bag with a zip.
Stops them getting all tangled up.

She has fluorosis - I know because I have the same. It’s caused by an overexposure to fluoride as a child - usually because you haven’t been taught to spit out toothpaste. It’s really annoying and I sympathise with her - you can try to bleach it away but obviously that’s costly and can sometimes make the ‘staining’ appear worse.

Reactions: 2
Put them in a bag, I think they’re tweely called “lingerie bags” but basically a net bag with a zip.
Stops them getting all tangled up.
Yes to this. I picked up some in Aldi and they were not expensive.

Did Poppy forget to put a filter on this morning? She looks particularly bloated and rough in a way I have never seen her before.

She's getting duller and duller at the moment, more pointless stories this morning

Reactions: 6
Yes to this. I picked up some in Aldi and they were not expensive.

Did Poppy forget to put a filter on this morning? She looks particularly bloated and rough in a way I have never seen her before.
Yeah no filter this morning. Which tbh I prefer because she (and all insta huns) did to use filters when they’re makeup free. She does look really different without makeup / filter though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.