Poppy Adams #18 Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. In real life, I'm twice as wide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that's the first time I've seen her without a filter, she obviously uses them all the time.

Reactions: 6
What happened to the three dates? Has she finally decided to be discreet or did they all cancel on her?

Reactions: 7
I found it really creepy how she was talking about the lads who live across the road. She obviously sits and watches what they’re doing on the regular! I’d hate to find out someone had been looking in on me like that!

Reactions: 9
I think she looks really unwell without filters and/or loads of makeup.
Agreed. I've been following her for years and realised today I've never seen her without filters, either instagram ones or ones she has sneakily added another way.

Reactions: 4
What was the bleeping point in them stories? Also a “busy day ahead” it was already gone 12 by that point half the day is gone!

Reactions: 8
Has she been back a full week? I've not noticed her mention going back to Essex

Reactions: 1
I still don't understand how she is "sitting on her sofa", she looks like she is sat on a balcony, on holiday, in benidorm with all her other single 50 year old pals .... plus the freebie green one clearly visible in the background that she NEVER sits on, never mentions, never photographs and tags. I hope that company are really glad they picked her to gift to ?!
Also, she sits and stares at people across the street, some girl doing her make up, wise up Poppy. And the boys are great because they play cards and read. Don't all groups of student lads play cards and occasionally pick up a book ?! Weeeiiirrrrdoooooooo 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We've already seen her without makeup and filters (at least once I remenmber) but it's quite rare.

Reactions: 1
She's always made such a big deal of people complimenting her on her white teeth and says she only whitened them once, years ago, and they have stayed that shade. Now we know that's utter Billy Bullshit and her white teeth were all down to filters.

There is nothing wrong with her natural teeth, btw but for someone so "Body Positive" she certainly does her best to change all aspects of her appearance.

Genuinely think she forgot to add a filter today.

Reactions: 14
I found it really creepy how she was talking about the lads who live across the road. She obviously sits and watches what they’re doing on the regular! I’d hate to find out someone had been looking in on me like that!
Yeah I agree.. just not normal to know that much about neighbours if you can even call them that. Just cos they're boys too she probably fantasises about them fancying her. She's got some serious issues with her mentality towards men its so cringey.

Reactions: 11
If a male 30 year old was sitting watching a group of 18/19 year old female students, to the point he could comment upon their routine, he'd be called worse than sh*te!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So that's the first time I've seen her without a filter, she obviously uses them all the time.
I assume so as bless her she looked rough!! Either first time without a filter or the girl is seriously sick. Kinda creepy watching the other girl, first, how much could you actually see of makeup application from that distance? Secondly, Poppy was just staring across at the girl, I’d feel very uncomfortable as a 30 something never mind as a 18-20 year old seeing someone stare over constantly.

Reactions: 6
Def first time I've seen her without a filter 🙈 shes having us on, sorry but at best she is very average looking.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.