Poppy Adams #18 Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. In real life, I'm twice as wide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Em. The thread title I really wanted was

Poppy Adams #18: still a bleep

but I didn't think that would get past censors.

Recap:

She went on a date to a deserted beach with a man she barely knew. No other details known.

Pops has three upcoming dates. How many do you think she will actually go on? I'm guessing zero, though I hope I am wrong as her dating content is both tragic and hilarious.

She was a bridesmaid for one of her besties and for some reason didn't want to put her GG 🤥 cups in a bra so her dress looked bleeping terrible when it had the potential to be quite nice. The wedding was obviously all about Poppy and she turned up wearing white when we have never seen her in that colour before. She topped off the weekend by continuing to be a bellend and driving back to Essex after only stopping drinking a few hours earlier

Her brother still lives with her in Edinburgh, honest

Despite travelling from Scotland to Essex on public transport with Covid a few months back, she has now developed a paranoia about catching Covid and was scared of getting on a plane.

She made a national shitrag of a newspaper promoting dresses that didn't fit her and were seen clipped at the back.

Despite only having one proper boyfriend ever, Poppy is still the internet's premier dating guru

She continues to pretend to be body positive whilst wearing more clothing than Nanook of the North.

Still a bleep

I'm sure I've missed loads, please feel free to fill in the gaps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thanks Em. The thread title I really wanted was

Poppy Adams #18: still a bleep

but I didn't think that would get past censors.

Recap:

She went on a date to a deserted beach with a man she barely knew. No other details known.

Pops has three upcoming dates. How many do you think she will actually go on? I'm guessing zero, though I hope I am wrong as her dating content is both tragic and hilarious.

She was a bridesmaid for one of her besties and for some reason didn't want to put her GG 🤥 cups in a bra so her dress looked bleeping terrible when it had the potential to be quite nice. The wedding was obviously all about Poppy and she turned up wearing white when we have never seen her in that colour before. She topped off the weekend by continuing to be a bellend and driving back to Essex after only stopping drinking a few hours earlier

Her brother still lives with her in Edinburgh, honest

Despite travelling from Scotland to Essex on public transport with Covid a few months back, she has now developed a paranoia about catching Covid and was scared of getting on a plane.

She made a national shitrag of a newspaper promoting dresses that didn't fit her and were seen clipped at the back.

Despite only having one proper boyfriend ever, Poppy is still the internet's premier dating guru

She continues to pretend to be body positive whilst wearing more clothing than Nanook of the North.

Still a bleep

I'm sure I've missed loads, please feel free to fill in the gaps
Excellent thread title and recap 👏❤

Reactions: 6
I forgot to add to the recap that she met the love of her life in the street at 4am and by 9am he had blocked and deleted her.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I forgot to add to the recap that she met the love of her life in the street at 4am and by 9am he had blocked and deleted her.
Oh and the short guy who the bouncers allegedly implied that she was out of his league and why was she leaving with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's been reading here.

Poppy, get the train if you like, we don't care. Also, why do you need to check a bag if you're going down to your parents? You have a tit ton of stuff there

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She's been reading here.

Poppy, get the train if you like, we don't care. Also, why do you need to check a bag if you're going down to your parents? You have a tit ton of stuff there
100% .... who does she wanna convince herself or us? She's a bag of tit honestly I can't deal with the pretending she's a great human who isn't unbelievably privileged for doing what she's doing without a care in the world for another human being. Grow the duck up!

Reactions: 9
She's been reading here.

Love how she's now pretending she funds all these unnecessary and pointless journeys up and down the country weekly ...we all know bank of parents is paying for her lazy lifestyle!

Reactions: 7
So her new man took her rubbish out, but this had slipped her mind! Yes of course you forgot your new man did that! Anything to tell a story about a new man being in her flat. He watered her plants too, surely she knows by now most men will do basically anything if it means getting their leg over!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe her flat was such a bleeping mess with half dead plants and bags of rubbish everywhere that he had to do something.

I would honestly be embarrassed to have someone over when there were bags of trash everywhere, especially if it is someone I was interested in

Reactions: 22
And only 2 dates and he's already in her home ? Some random off Tinder no doubt too !
She just oozes desperate from every pore doesn't she ...

and wasn't she saying earlier she has 3 dates lined up this week ? I wonder if the bin man/ plant waterer knows he has competition? Or could it be pinnochio Poppy is telling lies ...again !

And absolutely nothing to do with feminism...she's a lazy grubby mess !

Reactions: 15
Only seeing those replies to me now ! We're a very popular brand. I've had to turn down saffron barker around 6 or 7 times. Her management have emailed me a few times asking for deals 🙂🙂🙂

Elle Darby a long time ago but everyone knew about those tweets. She is scum of the earth.

Velvetgh0st due to my own history with her.

I cut them off if they pretend to use our products kind of thing. Don't want to get into where I am 🤣 I'm very strict with it. Very strict with ages too. I want someone 27+ who seems to have a good head on their shoulders.

I focus more on advertising "normally" and pushing our socials. We do a lot with disadvantaged areas etc. Running a day for kids and free products for adults etc. Have to give back more and it's actually getting us as much pr back as the influencers. A win win all round 👌

Reactions: 18
If you were inviting a guy over that you’d only been on one date with (big mistake anyway) wouldn’t you at least tidy up and take the bins out before he arrived? I’d be amazed if there was a third date after that

Reactions: 18
I've only just seen this, so came straight over here. I know she is trolling us, but at least she's funny with it, this is one of the funnies things she's said, 'my hard earned money'
Screenshot_20220622-071702.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Is it me, or is that some odd dynamic where someone she’s been on 2 dates with is doing her life admin? Unless he’s a ‘simp’ and she’s into that.

Reactions: 8
I’m on a second floor flat, live on my own, am a woman AND take my own bins out. Do I get a medal poppy?? I wouldn’t have stinking bin bags in my hallway if anybody was coming over, let alone a date or someone I wanted to make a good impression on.

She’s such a woman🥴

Reactions: 22
I've only just seen this, so came straight over here. I know she is trolling us, but at least she's funny with it, this is one of the funnies things she's said, 'my hard earned money'
View attachment 1361033
But she then said she got a Bolt to take her the last part of her journey home so this was a pointless statement ...passively aggressively aimed here no doubt!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.