Poppy Adams #18 Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. In real life, I'm twice as wide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure she could have made a sandwich in the time it took her to do those stories but priorities 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, check the amount of empty boxes in her hallway. She needs that guy round again to take her rubbish out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At least now her dressing gown is finally getting a wash!

I was watching a video where she is like get ready with me …. Black skirt snags a bra with no straps and big boots Christ poppy mix it up

Reactions: 7
That stuff on her clothes airer was there a few days ago too. You can tell she doesn't ever tidy up.

Reactions: 7
That comedian must be v funny, he's def not a looker 🙈 All those boxes in the hall are fairly piling up, Poppy, break them down and put them inside one large box 👍 She needs to catch the bus, save her money and hire a cleaner. What a tit tip of a flat

Reactions: 8
That comedian must be v funny, he's def not a looker 🙈 All those boxes in the hall are fairly piling up, Poppy, break them down and put them inside one large box 👍 She needs to catch the bus, save her money and hire a cleaner. What a tit tip of a flat
Or maybe she should just grow the duck up and clean her flat herself

Reactions: 14
She’s far too creative to do something as menial as cleaning up her own mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Starbucks in the morning and pret for lunch? She must literally spend around £35 on going to work, between food and Bolt Ubers. It’s crazy.

Reactions: 15
8 slides to tell us she knocked a jar over and it made a mess.
Yes Poppy, tit like that happens in every house, every day, all over the country. It happens in my house too. But there's 5 of us in this house and do you know what.. we still make the sandwich. I lived on my own in my early 20's in a flat in a big Scottish city and you know what Poppy - I took my tit out to the bins. I got buses EVERYWHERE (that I didn't walk to). I went our drinking and eating out a lot but didn't document every single shot. I went to work hungover but had the sense not to brag about it all over SM (we only had Bebo / FB back then but I still wouldn't have)
She really does just go on and on like she is making up for some lost teenage years or something

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.