Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
OMG I couldn’t find this thread it went from my watched threads!!! I can confirm I was on the same train as poppy, coming back to London from a holiday to Edinburgh and I walked past her twice, both times the seat next to her was EMPTY. Just seen her stories and embarrassed as fuck for her. What an absolute liar

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Furnessian

VIP Member
Thanks Em. The thread title I really wanted was

Poppy Adams #18: still a cunt

but I didn't think that would get past censors.

Recap:

She went on a date to a deserted beach with a man she barely knew. No other details known.

Pops has three upcoming dates. How many do you think she will actually go on? I'm guessing zero, though I hope I am wrong as her dating content is both tragic and hilarious.

She was a bridesmaid for one of her besties and for some reason didn't want to put her GG 🤥 cups in a bra so her dress looked fucking terrible when it had the potential to be quite nice. The wedding was obviously all about Poppy and she turned up wearing white when we have never seen her in that colour before. She topped off the weekend by continuing to be a bellend and driving back to Essex after only stopping drinking a few hours earlier

Her brother still lives with her in Edinburgh, honest

Despite travelling from Scotland to Essex on public transport with Covid a few months back, she has now developed a paranoia about catching Covid and was scared of getting on a plane.

She made a national shitrag of a newspaper promoting dresses that didn't fit her and were seen clipped at the back.

Despite only having one proper boyfriend ever, Poppy is still the internet's premier dating guru

She continues to pretend to be body positive whilst wearing more clothing than Nanook of the North.

Still a cunt

I'm sure I've missed loads, please feel free to fill in the gaps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

troglodyte

Poppy's Dilemma of the Day

She's realised that the bra she's wearing is her Mum's, whose boobs are much smaller than Poppy's gigantic, enormous, humongous GGs.

Does she...

a) Take off said bra, put it away so she can give it back to her Mum when she sees her, find a top that actually fits and continue with her day?

or

b) Keep bra on whilst (inexplicably) filming herself making an iced coffee? Bend over/lean forward as much as possible. Shake carton of milk vigorously in an attempt to make aforementioned mega tits jiggle.

It just all seems so staged. Who could even be arsed?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Furnessian

VIP Member
I forgot to add to the recap that she met the love of her life in the street at 4am and by 9am he had blocked and deleted her.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Here for the drama

Another bra where the cups are far too large and the band too small. You shouldn't be wearing a bra that you have to fasten on the last row when it is new -that means it's too small. As for the GGs, well.
This is actually incorrect as a bra fitter. A new bra is supposed to be worn on the first fastener then as it's worn and washed you move up to the tighter fasteners. Horrible bra though

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Chip1984

VIP Member
What on Earth is she talking about? Everybody wakes up with a puffy face at least once in a while if not often (or daiky in my case 🤣)! But her lips do not look any fuller than usual?

I know men often can not take a hint but surely this constant attempt to prove how attractive and sexy she is must be transparent as all Hell to any man following her?
No one can ever love Poppy as much as Poppy loves Poppy. I bet she looks at herself when she masturbates.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Why is she advertising a bra that doesn't fit her boobs properly? The bottom of the cups are empty...and as always there is zero ' sexy ' about the way she poses and pulls those faces 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 26