Poppy Adams #18 Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. In real life, I'm twice as wide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Def first time I've seen her without a filter 🙈 shes having us on, sorry but at best she is very average looking.
I think average is quite kind… she just looks so incredibly unhealthy.

I wonder what happened in her life for her to have such an obsessive attitude and sense of delusion particularly when it comes to men.

Reactions: 5
I think average is quite kind… she just looks so incredibly unhealthy.

I wonder what happened in her life for her to have such an obsessive attitude and sense of delusion particularly when it comes to men.
Spoilt brat syndrome I think. I don't think she's ever wanted for anything and has always been the princess of the family.

Also wearing the same eyelashes for 4 months gives me the :sick:

Reactions: 12
Why does she need the fake eyelashes if her mascara is the best mascara ever.

Reactions: 14
I’ve never got the magnetic lash hype - they’re only simple if you’re good at doing eyeliner or you actually wear liner on your top lids. I can apply normal false lashes easily but I cannot for the life of me do a decent line on my top lids with any liner be it liquid, pencil, whatever.

Reactions: 2
I look like a right scruff without makeup on 😂 I don’t use filters on photos but 9/10 if I’m not wearing makeup, my Nan tells me I look ill or tired 🙃
I’m not overweight, I have a relatively healthy lifestyle, I think it’s just the comparison. People are used to seeing me wearing makeup, so when I don’t, it’s just fuckkk you look rough. I’d say that’s the same with her! Everything looks better with a bit of makeup too, when she’s more tanned, her teeth look whiter etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I look like a right scruff without makeup on 😂 I don’t use filters on photos but 9/10 if I’m not wearing makeup, my Nan tells me I look ill or tired 🙃
I’m not overweight, I have a relatively healthy lifestyle, I think it’s just the comparison. People are used to seeing me wearing makeup, so when I don’t, it’s just fuckkk you look rough. I’d say that’s the same with her! Everything looks better with a bit of makeup too, when she’s more tanned, her teeth look whiter etc.
Good point however she also uses filters and has an iPhone which filters her pics too...that is more than apparent when you see how patchy her teeth are when not filtered !

Reactions: 5
I get that we're used to seeing her in make up and/or with filters but she looks bleeping rough for someone who isn't yet 30 and by her own admission has no worries or responsibilities.

Reactions: 7
If I didn’t know better I’d say she was in her mid thirties - with or without makeup. Up until a few weeks ago I thought she was of similar age to Jess. Although Jess looks older than she actually is too.

Reactions: 3
If it's just to not look scruffy (and not because you love makeup), you only need a little bit of light makeup, not the full face like you are going to the night out of the year. +hair extensions, fake lashes, fake tan, acrylics and so on...😅

I’m in Edinburgh for work just now and took a wander along George Street for a spot of shopping this afternoon. Poppy was working today. She was sitting down, looking very bored at a laptop. The shop was empty. I wasn’t tempted to go in as I don’t want to relive my primary school years with an overpriced satchel.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m in Edinburgh for work just now and took a wander along George Street for a spot of shopping this afternoon. Poppy was working today. She was sitting down, looking very bored at a laptop. The shop was empty. I wasn’t tempted to go in as I don’t want to relive my primary school years with an overpriced satchel.
How much of a catfish is she?

How much of a catfish is she?
I saw her from afar and in the passing so I can’t comment on her true size. She was also sitting down behind a desk. She was wearing something black, as per.

Reactions: 2
Finally unfollowed her at the weekend. She's not the person I began following years ago, she's unpleasant and unlikeable and it's a crying shame she's lost the run of herself.

I wonder will this influencer career style fall on its bum soon with the cost of living increasing and imminent recession threats, surely people are going to soon get very much sickened by the avarice and greed of folk like poppy

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm going to do a GRWM... 300 slides later of pure tit and she hasn't recorded her doing her make up (the one bit anyone would actually want to see although it's the same stuff she has been using for months so no real breaking news) but the reason she hasn't is BECAUSE SHE DOESNT WANT TO HEAR HER OWN VOICE ?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.