Poppy Adams #18 Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. In real life, I'm twice as wide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she only has one pair and they have finally died they will be ready to run away on their own !

Reactions: 2
So she does only have one pair of tights! Why wouldn't you have binned those ones by now? The only reason must be she has no others.

How the duck did they get like that? I've had two winters' worth of wear out of a couple of pairs of Snags and they still aren't in that state. Poppy must be buying ones that are too small for her.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Are you telling me as someone who wears tights every single day, this was the only pair she had?

I call BS on the story - def Poppynoccio just finding a reason to flash her bum at someone she’s clearly trying to impress

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but are people sending her stuff based on her being a fashion influencer?!
Name ONE other fashion based instahun that would ever dress like her ?! The ripped rights isn't even a first for her she actually filmed a GRWM video in which she had laddered tights ?! She freely admitted to wearing an old blouse that smelt of fousty drawer. When will the companies actually wise up and see ?!

Reactions: 9
So she does only have one pair of tights! Why wouldn't you have binned those ones by now? The only reason must be she has no others.

How the duck did they get like that? I've had two winters' worth of wear out of a couple of pairs of Snags and they still aren't in that state. Poppy must be buying ones that are too small for her.
Are they snag tights? I thought they were practically indestructible!

Reactions: 1
Are they snag tights? I thought they were practically indestructible!
They are not acrylic nail proof sadly! I've put a hole in my pulling them up when my acrylics were long.. difference is I binned mine rather than wear them with a hole and a ladder down the leg!

She's a brand ambassador for Snag..it's embarrassing!

Reactions: 9
They are not acrylic nail proof sadly! I've put a hole in my pulling them up when my acrylics were long.. difference is I binned mine rather than wear them with a hole and a ladder down the leg!

She's a brand ambassador for Snag..it's embarrassing!
I think I've had a hole in one pair (which I just put in the bin, as you would) but compared to your usual tights, they are pretty hardy, last ages and also don't bobble when washed. Mind you, I have a fair few pairs in rotation. Poppy seems to wear her one pair almost daily and probably doesn't wash them in between wears so they have most likely rotted. She must be so uncomfortable.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
You'd just put them in the bin surely ? Or put a different pair on ! Think that this proves she wears the same grotty pair on repeat ! Gross!
Definitely a normal person would. I don't understand why she doesn't have more pairs, it's not like she can't afford to buy them.

Reactions: 3
I bought about 5 pairs of the snag tights about 5 years ago and they’re still perfect. Not sure how she managed to get them in that state …

Reactions: 7
Why would anyone wear tights that are basically bin material at this point? She is an absolute joke. Imagine wearing them out the house 🙄🫤
Surely she has more than one pair of tights considering how often she wears them? If I owned one pair with a hole like that, I’d find another outfit. Never in a month of Sunday would I think of wearing them.

• Heart
I bought about 5 pairs of the snag tights about 5 years ago and they’re still perfect. Not sure how she managed to get them in that state …
They're too small for her. Even before we knew about the massive bleeping ladders and holes, they looked stretched to capacity around her thighs in all the photos. Pulls everywhere. As you say, Snags look great even after lots of wears and washes, but only if your arse is not bursting through them all the time. Literally no need for this at all as Snag do have many different and inclusive sizes to choose from.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not washing them for a start, I guess.

Surely she has more than one pair of tights considering how often she wears them? If I owned one pair with a hole like that, I’d find another outfit. Never in a month of Sunday would I think of wearing them.
Maybe she has more but they're lost in the depths of the giant mess.she calls home.

Reactions: 3
Sorry to digress and go back to #bingate but does anybody else remember the big song and dance she made about Archie taking the bins out for her? Wild that this is a “thing” and/or bonus when dating someone. Real 21st century feminism 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.