Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving all the catfish comments under her video on the suns Facebook page after they shared her TikTok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why go to the effort to show off a bright colourful top only to layer up like it’s December in head to toe black tights skirt and clumpy boots 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Awful to say…

but she really is coming across as one who Put your cock in it’s falling off

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was hoping someone would mention that she'll never be seen in those dresses again and she only leaves the house in jizzy skirt and snags combo 😂
Imagine wearing tights with holes in to the ivy! And acting like she’s never paired the jizzy skirt with that top before and has just discovered the combo 😂💀

Reactions: 10
The hair hasn’t been washed since the Saturday night out either. It’s still greasy and slicked back.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
God, she's an absolute car crash.. the tights, the bra. The more I watch.. the more I can't stand her. I've had to unfollow her.

Reactions: 4
At work today (yesterday now lol) I was talking to my friend/colleague about body image and how we've noticed, in our line of work, how bad things are now compared to when we were young, probably because of social media etc. I showed my friend/colleague some posts of Poppy's on Insta, and asked her what size she thinks she is. My mate said "size 16". When I told her she is a size 22, and then showed her the underwear pictures, she was gobsmacked.

The damage that Poppy and her like are doing to young girls, with their distorted to duck posts, is bleeping abhorrent. I am sick and tired of trying to drum it into young girls how social media is fake, that these so called influencers are fake, with their photoshopping and filters.

I despair at times, that gone are the days of valuing something that is real; that what girls value now is all false - false tan, false nails, false eyelashes...and the "influencers" keep driving this bollocks.

Anyway, I had some sort of idea about what I was going on about when I started this post, but I've been on the wine tonight and have forgotten 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That reel is awful, so is that outfit. Sick of hearing her harp on about confidence and then see her cover herself in different shades of black. Those boots need a good polish they look vile.

Reactions: 12
The hair hasn’t been washed since the Saturday night out either. It’s still greasy and slicked back.
While I can understand that some people do not wash their hair as regularly as others, you would assume that after a heavy night out it would be grubby and smelly? Also, I know quite a few people who suffer from Psoriasis and two have a similar case to Poppy's which covers their entire bodies, including skin creases (armpits, cleavage, bum crack). If they don't shower/wash regularly they start to smell bad and they can develop fungal infections in these creases due to sweat. Obviously we don't see every waking moment of Poppy's day (...well...😂) but seeing as she loves to announce to the world when she's bathing (see last night) it's easy to assume she hadn't washed the morning after her night out? I know people joke that she must smell but with her skin problems she really must stink sometimes?

Reactions: 7
While I can understand that some people do not wash their hair as regularly as others, you would assume that after a heavy night out it would be grubby and smelly? Also, I know quite a few people who suffer from Psoriasis and two have a similar case to Poppy's which covers their entire bodies, including skin creases (armpits, cleavage, bum crack). If they don't shower/wash regularly they start to smell bad and they can develop fungal infections in these creases due to sweat. Obviously we don't see every waking moment of Poppy's day (...well...😂) but seeing as she loves to announce to the world when she's bathing (see last night) it's easy to assume she hadn't washed the morning after her night out? I know people joke that she must smell but with her skin problems she really must stink sometimes?
Add into the mix the fact she wears the same grotty skirt and tights day in day out ..I have no doubt she gives off an odour !

Wasn't last night the 3rd day in a row ( at least) that she has worn that awful skirt ?

Reactions: 5
Having a bath is one of the worst things you can do for psoriasis as far as I'm aware (unless you're using the bath emollients which I'd bet money that she isn't). She just has no respect for her body at all.

Reactions: 3
At work today (yesterday now lol) I was talking to my friend/colleague about body image and how we've noticed, in our line of work, how bad things are now compared to when we were young, probably because of social media etc. I showed my friend/colleague some posts of Poppy's on Insta, and asked her what size she thinks she is. My mate said "size 16". When I told her she is a size 22, and then showed her the underwear pictures, she was gobsmacked.

The damage that Poppy and her like are doing to young girls, with their distorted to duck posts, is bleeping abhorrent. I am sick and tired of trying to drum it into young girls how social media is fake, that these so called influencers are fake, with their photoshopping and filters.

I despair at times, that gone are the days of valuing something that is real; that what girls value now is all false - false tan, false nails, false eyelashes...and the "influencers" keep driving this bollocks.

Anyway, I had some sort of idea about what I was going on about when I started this post, but I've been on the wine tonight and have forgotten 🙄
It’s also deeper than fake looks as well it’s the whole portrayal of a fake life because your happiness lies in the validation of others.

I go to concerts and festivals regularly and have done since my early teens and I go and get absolutely lost in music - teenagers these days go to get Instagram photos and portray this wild, care-free life when in reality the minute their phones stop taking their pictures they’re absolutely miserable cause they don’t know how to live. It’s a sad society we live in and it’s perpetuated by influencers like Poppy who’s Instagram grid is so far removed from her reality it’s unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.