Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS! Is she still flogging the comedian story to death? She doesn’t need a ‘reliable’ source. He literally talks about his GF publicly on his podcast. Hardly a secret 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
FML! She has given me the bloody rage tonight with those non-stories about that comedian. 😡 Normally she is water off a duck's back to me but for some reason I am fuming.
Going on like he is the only one at fault yet she knew he had a gf on that night, proceeds to flaunt it while he is still with said gf then goes on about it years later when he has got a new one???
F#@!ing sad act, move the duck on!
Goes on about loving her girlfriends, making out she is all about sisterhood??? Fake witch. 😡😡😡
And as for that red monstrosity of an 'outfit'..... Jesus Christ on a bike!
I think I've had enough Internet for one night..... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 12
FML! She has given me the bloody rage tonight with those non-stories about that comedian. 😡 Normally she is water off a duck's back to me but for some reason I am fuming.
Going on like he is the only one at fault yet she knew he had a gf on that night, proceeds to flaunt it while he is still with said gf then goes on about it years later when he has got a new one???
F#@!ing sad act, move the duck on!
Goes on about loving her girlfriends, making out she is all about sisterhood??? Fake witch. 😡😡😡
And as for that red monstrosity of an 'outfit'..... Jesus Christ on a bike!
I think I've had enough Internet for one night..... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Exactly. She’s only butt hurt because he blocked her 😳🤣!! She knew he wasn’t single when she welcomed him back to her flat “as friends” 🤥 but clearly was open to something happening. The fact she tries to rewrite this as if she was clueless about his intentions but was still happy to kiss him speaks volumes.

Reactions: 8
I meannnnn ladies, I hate saying it but why is a man in a relationship going back to Poppy’s flat? I actually haven’t watched her stories just going by your comments today. They are both at fault but the comedian is definitely more at fault. Any man in a relationship shouldn’t even be ENTERTAINING the idea of another woman. Just my two cents

Reactions: 5
I meannnnn ladies, I hate saying it but why is a man in a relationship going back to Poppy’s flat? I actually haven’t watched her stories just going by your comments today. They are both at fault but the comedian is definitely more at fault. Any man in a relationship shouldn’t even be ENTERTAINING the idea of another woman. Just my two cents
He was an hole but "man in relationship going back to other woman's flat" is hardly enough for her to keep going on about it all these years later, is it? How naive is she?

Also, he probably blocked her because she was a twit, not because he was worried she would tell his GF.

Reactions: 9
Ooooh, a saving of 4 whole pounds. She generous!
I was thinking this! Why would you buy it from her where she’s probs been slobbing about in it when you could buy it brand new for £4 more?! The mind boggles. I’m sure one of her minions will buy it

Reactions: 7
He was an hole but "man in relationship going back to other woman's flat" is hardly enough for her to keep going on about it all these years later, is it? How naive is she?

Also, he probably blocked her because she was a twit, not because he was worried she would tell his GF.
Oh agree - she literally needs to move the F**K ON!

Reactions: 2
Imagine having a life sooo dull and meaningless that you have to keep regurgitating the same pointless story in order to create content...the same story that paints you in an awful light as a woman that brings back a man you know to have a girlfriend to your flat with the intention of having sex with him...it baffles me that she sees herself as some sort of victim / vigilante against attached men when she knew he wasn't single!....but to keep rehashing it again and again ? Why ? It was years ago !

Reactions: 16
She's bringing the comedian up again because he is supporting Kevin Hart.

I genuinely cannot stand her. I've stopped watching her stories because she just infuriates me.

Reactions: 7
She's bringing the comedian up again because he is supporting Kevin Hart.

I genuinely cannot stand her. I've stopped watching her stories because she just infuriates me.
I'd never heard of him, never seen him on TV, but I'm presuming he's a well known if he's supporting Kevin Hart. Imagine if he was famous, Poppy would be straight to the sun selling her story.

Reactions: 3
I'd never heard of him, never seen him on TV, but I'm presuming he's a well known if he's supporting Kevin Hart. Imagine if he was famous, Poppy would be straight to the sun selling her story.
That’s when he’s properly on tv

Reactions: 1
She’s so bleeping embarrassing, imagine even thinking about that non-event kiss all this time later, let alone telling people on your Instagram stories about it… again.
Also, ‘I invited him back as friends’.. no you didn’t. No one has ever invited a random bloke they met on a night out back to their place ‘as a friend’ so they can, what, have a chat?! Behave.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah if only there was anything like a story to sell.

Does she think she is the only woman that a man with a girlfriend has tried to shag? Does she think he hasn't done this multiple times and not just to her because she is so irresistible?

Finally, does she not think an (admittedly stupid and sleazy at the time) man who got pissed and made a mistake THREE YEARS AGO and who is now in a new relationship deserves to be able to move on from a snog?

Reactions: 11
He'd be known in the comedy scene in NI, but I wouldn't say he's the most well known. Kevin Hart was in Belfast for a couple of months there and was doing small gigs in local comedy clubs where he would play himself, so that's probably how he has got into supporting Kevin Hart. Bit of luck more than anything. I'd say now that Poppy has caught wind he's supporting Kevin Hart then she's using that as her claim to fame

Reactions: 5
Kevin Hart has been working on his worldwide tour show while he’s been shooting a film in Belfast. Kevin Hart has done around 20 shows so far in Belfast and MB has supported him at one of the smaller gigs. There are 2 other local comedians who do the regular support slots but one wasn’t available for a date so MB filled in for him.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.