Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're in for more catfishing photos whilst she's on this break and stories from the bath. I can predict her content at this stage

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We're in for more catfishing photos whilst she's on this break and stories from the bath. I can predict her content at this stage
Do you think it's part of some contractual obligation/condition that when people stay with her they have to take pictures of her in various cat fish poses...it's bizarre what she puts these so called friends through..the grotty stair case pics of her are just horrific! And that's a supposed friend taking them!

And that black button skirt is just a shapeless grubby mess isn't it ....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think it's part of some contractual obligation/condition that when people stay with her they have to take pictures of her in various cat fish poses...it's bizarre what she puts these so called friends through..the grotty stair case pics of her are just horrific! And that's a supposed friend taking them!

And that black button skirt is just a shapeless grubby mess isn't it ....
Ha, ha, I could imagine her telling them that they can stay but they have take photos of her.

It is and it looks like it could rip at any time.

I find it interesting that the majority of her friends from home are her parents friends children, so not friends that she's actually made herself, but ones that have had to put up with her.

Reactions: 5
As a vegetarian that's a tit roast dinner. Why has she made goose fat roast potatoes? Her mate can't eat them and veggie sausages (they are the best ones) for a roast, go and buy some meatless farm chicken breasts. Also who has a roast this late! She's such a twit.
Tbf if you are vegetarian (or vegan), why eating a "fake roast" with fake meat which is supposed to look like real meat? Strange philosophy. You can just eat something else.

Reactions: 3
If you haven't packed at 3am why sit and talk into your phone for 20 minutes?!

She acts like an 18 year old. How is any man going to put up with this tit if they have a full time job or whatever (oh wait she goes for the creative types who probably don't have jobs and just play guitar or paint all hours of the day 🥴)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you haven't packed at 3am why sit and talk into your phone for 20 minutes?!

She acts like an 18 year old. How is any man going to put up with this tit if they have a full time job or whatever (oh wait she goes for the creative types who probably don't have jobs and just play guitar or paint all hours of the day 🥴)
And she complains she's always exhausted when she cooks roast dinners at midnight then won't go to bed

Reactions: 6
Tbf if you are vegetarian (or vegan), why eating a "fake roast" with fake meat which is supposed to look like real meat? Strange philosophy. You can just eat something else.
It’s not strange at all, some of us just don’t like eating dead animals but like the taste and we can still enjoy a roast dinner. I don’t want to get into an argument about it, so back to Poppy the roast looked tit.

Reactions: 20
As a vegetarian that's a tit roast dinner. Why has she made goose fat roast potatoes? Her mate can't eat them and veggie sausages (they are the best ones) for a roast, go and buy some meatless farm chicken breasts. Also who has a roast this late! She's such a twit.
Sorry but I have Richmond vegan sausages too when I make a roast or just with veg during the week 🙈 love them!

It’s not strange at all, some of us just don’t like eating dead animals but like the taste and we can still enjoy a roast dinner. I don’t want to get into an argument about it, so back to Poppy the roast looked tit.
Totally agree.
I havnt ate meat in over 20 years but I still have alternatives because I like them. Like the taste of meat but don't want an animal to be killed and me eat it. If you can have something that tastes similar why would you eat an animal? The question works both ways and will always cause a debate but Poppy is such a train wreck that we don't have the space to debate this!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Once again Poppy will be driving on about 2 hours sleep, she’s an accident waiting to happen

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Sorry but I have Richmond vegan sausages too when I make a roast or just with veg during the week 🙈 love them!

Totally agree.
I havnt ate meat in over 20 years but I still have alternatives because I like them. Like the taste of meat but don't want an animal to be killed and me eat it. If you can have something that tastes similar why would you eat an animal? The question works both ways and will always cause a debate but Poppy is such a train wreck that we don't have the space to debate this!
Just baffling that she has cooked roasties in goose fat knowing her friend is vegetarian so can't eat them plus she's made enough for a family of 4!

Reactions: 7
I agree. As a vegetarian I just have the roast without the meat, I can’t stand that fake meat stuff it’s vile.

Reactions: 2
Is she for real not stumping up a fiver and keeps using the micellar water that she doesn’t like when she goes out and buys necklaces for £220!

Reactions: 9
Sorry, a size 9?! In uk shoe sizes? duck me😂😂😂 sorry if anyone on here has big feet but that’s shocked me🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm a size 9 too 😭😭 honestly, it's horrible to be a woman with such big feet. My dad used to say I'd never need to catch a ferry to France and that I could just walk across the water 😂 we can't help what we're born with I suppose 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm a size 9 too 😭😭 honestly, it's horrible to be a woman with such big feet. My dad used to say I'd never need to catch a ferry to France and that I could just walk across the water 😂 we can't help what we're born with I suppose 😂
I hate it when people call them clown feet. My female friend is 6ft 2 with size 10/11 feet. She hates it but can't change it so deals with it. She'd hate to see clown feet comments.
She wears dms a lot too. It doesn't look bad imo because she's tall.
Poppy looks bad because she's photoshopped her legs to look thinner

Reactions: 4
Having bigger feet doesn't mean you have to permanently wear clumpy ugly shoes the way she does ! There are lots of other style shoes available!

Reactions: 5
I hate it when people call them clown feet. My female friend is 6ft 2 with size 10/11 feet. She hates it but can't change it so deals with it. She'd hate to see clown feet comments.
She wears dms a lot too. It doesn't look bad imo because she's tall.
Poppy looks bad because she's photoshopped her legs to look thinner
That’s her legs photoshopped to look thinner? Goodness, I’d hate to see the unedited version 😂 they’re weirdly huge, especially that bit above the knee!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.