Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the day, they just snogged. Poppy is acting like they had a full blown relationship behind his girlfriend's back. I'm not sure why it was such a big deal at the time, never mind three whole years later. Grow up, you sad sack.
Is that all that happened? She keeps telling a story about snogging a man with a girlfriend?! She's made a story out of that?! What an embarrassment!

Reactions: 8
Is that all that happened? She keeps telling a story about snogging a man with a girlfriend?! She's made a story out of that?! What an embarrassment!
I think she's a fantasist, she makes up so much or over exaggerates every story. The fact she claims that Archie was her boyfriend, yes they dated and he met her family (telling that she didn't meet his) but I don't think they were together for 3 months. The only real relationship she had was years ago with some weird taxidermist. The comedian, which was just a snog or one night stand and nothing else, but she's made it 8n to something else. Moving to Edinburgh on her own, compete bs. The 3 dates she had lined up the other week. Poppy is a pure fantasist.

Reactions: 12
A tattler claimed to have knew him and I'm sure she said that Poppy knew he had a girlfriend and I think she said that he knows that she still tells the story. I think it was mentioned on the last thread, but I'm not sure.
This was me. Yes basically I drew his attention to it every time she told the story and he was already aware of it, and I quote "oh I know! bleep has been chatting about it for a year". Also blamed drugs, said he was out if his mind and couldn't believe he kissed her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This was me. Yes basically I drew his attention to it every time she told the story and he was already aware of it, and I quote "oh I know! bleep has been chatting about it for a year". Also blamed drugs, said he was out if his mind and couldn't believe he kissed her
Do you know if he's made any jokes about it that he's put in his routine? I'm sure he'd have forgotten about her, if it wasn't for her going 9n about him all the time

Reactions: 1
Do you know if he's made any jokes about it that he's put in his routine? I'm sure he'd have forgotten about her, if it wasn't for her going 9n about him all the time
Not that I know of, it's maybe the sort of joke he'd do if he was single but he has a new GF now and I don't think he'd want to do a joke about him cheating on his ex

Reactions: 4
It’s just embarrassing to still be talking about a drunken snog 3 years later, who does that?

Reactions: 16
It’s just embarrassing to still be talking about a drunken snog 3 years later, who does that?
And with a man that had a gf at the time ...you would think out of respect for the gf she would stop unnecessarily bringing it up!

Don’t sell all those clothes Poppy, you’ll be fitting back into them all soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surprise surprise no one has bought this disgusting thing:

696E7198-FA31-42A7-8FC5-5A53960DC2A2.jpeg

😅 the ugliest dress and outfit known to man.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Poppy has been reading here again! Repeating what’s been discussed earlier about the comedian having a new girlfriend!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She heard from a reliable source (aka Tattle) that the Irish comedian has a new gf.

Give it a rest Poppy. It happened 836294 years ago, you absolute spanner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She heard from a reliable source (aka Tattle) that the Irish comedian has a new gf.

Give it a rest Poppy. It happened 836294 years ago, you absolute spanner.
I don't know why she even gives a duck. He's literally a guy she kissed on a night out 3 years ago. She shouldn't still be that invested lol

Reactions: 11
That says a lot about her sex/sentimental experience😂 if there was something more interesting, we would know.at this stage.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.