Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t one of you lads in here create a fake tinder profile and match with her so we can have a laugh

Also can we talk about the fact poppy said the last week has been busy for? Is she dreaming or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if she’s on Instagram stories talking about how fat people want to be sexy and chic when she cuts about Edinburgh dressed like either a Sticky Bandit or wedged into a jizz and sweat covered Lycra dress that makes her look like an overstuffed sausage!

She’s about as chic as a bleeping claw hammer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can’t one of you lads in here create a fake tinder profile and match with her so we can have a laugh
Even if no one does, we know she reads here so it’ll be funny watching her panic and wonder if people she matches with are a catfish from tattle😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s the biggest twit going, every time she opens her gob it’s like she spreads a bad smell like skunks 🦨

Reactions: 5
It’s interesting that whenever her face isn’t made up, she puts a filter on. For someone with the ~* confidence *~ that she claims to have, that seems like an odd choice to me.

Reactions: 17
As if she’s on Instagram stories talking about how fat people want to be sexy and chic when she cuts about Edinburgh dressed like either a Sticky Bandit or wedged into a jizz and sweat covered Lycra dress that makes her look like an overstuffed sausage!

She’s got some nice dresses that really suit her, I really can’t understand why she’s worn that overstuffed sausage monstrosity for her last two nights out.

Reactions: 7
She’s got some nice dresses that really suit her, I really can’t understand why she’s worn that overstuffed sausage monstrosity for her last two nights out.
Has she though or has she affiliate linked and sent them all back 🤔

Why would you put on a dirty dress for a night out if you have a plethora of dresses to choose from? Makes no sense!

Reactions: 9
I hate to be the one who says it but I believe she's a gg. I wrote it on jess's page about the group boob or bust and you'd be so surprised at your correct size!

Reactions: 1

Sticky bandit 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Has she though or has she affiliate linked and sent them all back 🤔

Why would you put on a dirty dress for a night out if you have a plethora of dresses to choose from? Makes no sense!
I must admit I have wondered that, & not just about Poppy. A lot of ‘fashion’ influencers seem to do reels & grid posts with clothes you never see them in day to day on their stories.

Reactions: 3
I hate to be the one who says it but I believe she's a gg. I wrote it on jess's page about the group boob or bust and you'd be so surprised at your correct size!
100% this, also cup size only tells you half the story. a GG on a 28 back would be very very different

She could well be, we have no idea. As you say, true bra sizes are always a surprise when you get measured. However that bra she tried on in the SHOCK size after the online fitting was a 40GG and it didn’t fit her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Im far to invested in 'mini Matthew' 💓

Reckon she will go back looking for him this weekend? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.