Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think we're all going to stalk her, she's a bleeping twit!
Screenshot_20220420-201214.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everyone knows where she works. I’m not overly interested really but I know just from watching her stories.

The idea that she is being cautious about it is bollocks, she has pretty much told all her followers where she works many times before. If anyone was seriously interested in locating the actual branch where she works, I’m sure they could piece it together in 10 seconds.

Whilst she is correct about being cautious, it’s too little, too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also, why is she gendering a too small top? “She is from Sainsbury’s” “She doesn’t fit” etc

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Everyone knows where she works. I’m not overly interested really but I know just from watching her stories.

The idea that she is being cautious about it is bollocks, she has pretty much told all her followers where she works many times before. If anyone was seriously interested in locating the actual branch where she works, I’m sure they could piece it together in 10 seconds.

Whilst she is correct about being cautious, it’s too little, too late.
She lives in central Edinburgh, is built like the honey monster and walks like a Weebl, she’s hardly inconspicuous… could spot her waddling down the royal mile no bother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Dating chat again. She apparently hates “the thought of exasperating every question”, whatever that means

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think someone has been reading Tattle. 'Cos apparently that's all I bang on about' when referring to dating apps 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wa

Wait what Archie dumped her for eating in bed. What was she eating?
😂😭 well I speculate that it was the nail in the coffin for ol Archie boy. I’m sure there was 372993 issues that he already had with their “dating” period. But yeah…. After a night out, they went back to her flat and she gorged herself on stinking cheese and onion crisps in bed then the next morning mocked him for saying he didn’t like them 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂😭 well I speculate that it was the nail in the coffin for ol Archie boy. I’m sure there was 372993 issues that he already had with their “dating” period. But yeah…. After a night out, they went back to her flat and she gorged herself on stinking cheese and onion crisps in bed then the next morning mocked him for saying he didn’t like them 😭
Nah you’re selling this story short. She got black out wasted, spewed inside her own max in the taxi home then got into bed without showering and proceeded to smash her way through a family bag of Johnny’s onion rings while doing Instagram stories and berating him to strangers for daring to even remotely disagree with her. This was a few days post “if you know you know” and he disappeared shortly thereafter so I’m absolutely certain her behaviour on that night out put him right bleeping off.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she fully takes pics then sends back for the hauls she pays for and her gifted stuff she sells on...she should try wearing some different stuff I mean she's so body confidence right, wearing what you want is a vibe is it not poppa??
I don't think she ever intends to keep the stuff she orders in her hauls. She tries these things on, raves about them, shares with affiliate links, then sends everything back. One or two things might make it to the wardrobe, but it's rare.

The Christmas haul she did with Milly, where they got the same outfits but in different sizes, and the ones with Nina where they dressed each other - has any of that stuff ever been seen again? (I might be misremembering here, the clothes may have been gifted and I'm just assuming the worst - easily done when it comes to our Poppy though!)

Reactions: 10
I'm about to start a new thread, but Pythagoarse hasn't made the cut, I'll try and it in to the title as the disappointment will be too much

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.