Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never ever understand the fake laughing photos. Some other influencers do it as well and I just don’t get it. We know you’re alone taking those photos so why? WHY?

Also someone has commented saying “you are so tiny” 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It always makes me laugh when she tries to make out she has hips and a big bum, where really it’s her massive stomach and back fat shelf that gives the illusion of that shape 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It always makes me laugh when she tries to make out she has hips and a big bum, where really it’s her massive stomach and back fat shelf that gives the illusion of that shape 😅
"She's a thicc old girl with hips. We move"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ll never ever understand the fake laughing photos. Some other influencers do it as well and I just don’t get it. We know you’re alone taking those photos so why? WHY?

Also someone has commented saying “you are so tiny” 👀
Since when is a size 22, tiny? No shade on anyone who is a 22 or larger! I think anyone that size or bigger would disagree with them being “tiny”.

Reactions: 14
If that’s a size 22 and “true to size”, why have you made yourself look like a 14/16 in photos?

Reactions: 15
Since when is a size 22, tiny? No shade on anyone who is a 22 or larger! I think anyone that size or bigger would disagree with them being “tiny”.
I’ve been a variety of different dress sizes in my life including a 22 and larger, we’re all different but I definitely didn’t feel tiny at that size. If someone had said that to me I’d probably have thought they were taking the piss.

If I’d had two lots of weight loss surgery and then plateaued at a 22, as Poppy seems to have done, I’d be really rather pissed off with myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The "you're so tiny" comment was directly related to a pic where she looks a 14/16 though, not her looking her true size. I like to think it was subtle shade!

Reactions: 10
Wa
Who the duck eats such a heavy meal at 11pm 😫 and IN BED! Disgusting. You think she’d have an aversion to eating in bed after Archie boy binned her off for that very thing! 😐
Wait what Archie dumped her for eating in bed. What was she eating?

Reactions: 1
Catfish Poppy strikes again. I get so annoyed when she does these catfish photos and looks around a size 14. I'm not sure if she'll ever wear that dress out, she'll certainly not wear those shoes out.

Catfish Poppy strikes again. I get so annoyed when she does these catfish photos and looks around a size 14. I'm not sure if she'll ever wear that dress out, she'll certainly not wear those shoes out.
She still looks bleeping tit even with her attempt to make herself look smaller. Probably isn’t even wearing a 22 anyway!!
Jesus, her and Jess are pissing me off with all this trying to make themselves look smaller or wedging themselves into clothes 3 sizes too small🙄🙄🙄 just wear an outfit and don’t tell people the size if it bothers you so much, or lose some bleeping weight😒😒 - and I don’t mean that in a horrible way, I’m anywhere between a size 22-26 depending on the item of clothing and the fit of it so I’m not fat shaming, but if you’re not happy to the point you’re squeezing into smaller clothes or trying to distort how you look then you have a problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She still looks bleeping tit even with her attempt to make herself look smaller. Probably isn’t even wearing a 22 anyway!!
Jesus, her and Jess are pissing me off with all this trying to make themselves look smaller or wedging themselves into clothes 3 sizes too small🙄🙄🙄 just wear an outfit and don’t tell people the size if it bothers you so much, or lose some bleeping weight😒😒 - and I don’t mean that in a horrible way, I’m anywhere between a size 22-26 depending on the item of clothing and the fit of it so I’m not fat shaming, but if you’re not happy to the point you’re squeezing into smaller clothes or trying to distort how you look then you have a problem.
You couldn't have said it any better 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve been a variety of different dress sizes in my life including a 22 and larger, we’re all different but I definitely didn’t feel tiny at that size. If someone had said that to me I’d probably have thought they were taking the piss.

If I’d had two lots of weight loss surgery and then plateaued at a 22, as Poppy seems to have done, I’d be really rather pissed off with myself.

I’m a 20 now after being a 32+ for a lot of my adult life and I feel tiny. Don’t look it, though. I look like a 20 and wouldn't expect anyone else to think I looked tiny. Hopefully that was a Tattler or someone else taking the piss because her catfishing is extreme today

• Heart
I’m a 20 now after being a 32+ for a lot of my adult life and I feel tiny. Don’t look it, though. I look like a 20 and wouldn't expect anyone else to think I looked tiny. Hopefully that was a Tattler or someone else taking the piss because her catfishing is extreme today
It really is. I think she could make some people feel really bad about themselves, especially younger girls.
I thought it was someone genuinely saying that she looked tiny.

Reactions: 3
Or boobs... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she fully takes pics then sends back for the hauls she pays for and her gifted stuff she sells on...she should try wearing some different stuff I mean she's so body confidence right, wearing what you want is a vibe is it not poppa??

Reactions: 6
That girl is either working her angles like a professional or she has shaved a few inches of her body in post production!! There is no way she would look that ‘small’ in real life, or she has lost a few stone overnight!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.