Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember she spoke about a guy she’d met on Tinder, they’d swapped numbers and he’d sent her a voice note which she liked? Also, the guy in the suit on the Tube….Proper vixen she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Title suggestion

Poppy Adams #16 Mini Matthew is punching, Poppy is out lunching, with her ready made bum-shelf

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bollocks any nail tech would refuse to paint your nails, they genuinely don't care as long as you pay. Her nails are horrible, all pointing upwards and to thick, the colours actually look good 👍

Reactions: 11
The nails is just another example of poppy being fake. She acts the big man, outspoken, loud, obnoxious but she sat there & let someone dictate what her nails should be. Surely if you were SO confident in yourself you & the green was what you REALLY wanted (enough to still be talking about it) then you would either insist that's what you wanted or leave & go somewhere else. I can imagine she just say there and went along with it because not brave enough to speak out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Could you really be arsed putting that much make up on just to go to work for a couple of hours?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I generally appreciate her makeup skills. That's what she does best, but that blue isn't a good choice, not with the colour of her eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, I use her eyebrow technique to be honest. So no shade on her makeup skills. I was just watching and thinking who it reminded me of and snap!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her flat genuinely gives me the boak, it looks so smelly and cluttered. I couldn't cope with the dirt, we can all be messy but omg shes manky

Reactions: 10
Does the stinker ever wash 1. Her dressing gown and 2. Her makeup brushes. Absolutely liftin' 🤢

Also those pics in the ruched dress, is she seriously fake laughing alone in an empty flat for photos. Absolutely tragic like.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.