Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
40GG? If she pulls round her underarm fat and her top belly up into the bra then maybe? Honestly at this stage she’s just badly distributed body fat like one of those balloons filled with flour with the faces on them you’d find in gift shops.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She doesn't even wear the correct size. Droopy or not, her tits are not big, especially considering her whole size.

Reactions: 7
I’m probably just being a prick now, but surely a comfort tv show is something you can just watch over and over again without getting bored of it or something you put on while you’re on your phone or cleaning or just for some background noise or whatever? If she wants a new series to watch why not just say that? I don’t know why it’s annoyed me so much😂😂😂 but to me, a comfort show is something you’ve watched a million times but still go back to because it’s just an easy watch. I’m not going to start a new show to put on in the background while I’m cleaning or whatever because what’s the point? Just say you want to sit and watch a new programme poppy, we all know you do jack tit anyway🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
Who the duck eats such a heavy meal at 11pm 😫 and IN BED! Disgusting. You think she’d have an aversion to eating in bed after Archie boy binned her off for that very thing! 😐

Reactions: 8
So immature 🙄 she has no routine, does zero cleaning (that kitchen looks filthy), questionable laundry habits. She really is grubby and a tink. You'd think at almost 30 these are basic life skills?

Once again gobsmacked at how old poppy is. Is she 13 or 30? The amount of chocolate her mum sent her is 😮
Poppy is considered morbidly obese, she has the body of an 80yr old, like send anything else if you feel you have to send your adult daughter a present, send her one bag of eggs and some pjs?? The excess is mind blowing
Poppy Adams #16 - Come with me and you’ll be in a world of pure imagination
yeah the little guy was an
Oompa loompa 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t she have an online bra fitting at some point fairly recently where they told her she was a 40GG but the bra she got from them was ridiculously large in the cups and far too small on the band?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Who the duck eats such a heavy meal at 11pm 😫 and IN BED! Disgusting. You think she’d have an aversion to eating in bed after Archie boy binned her off for that very thing! 😐
Greasy calorie laden pasta followed no doubt with a large portion of chocolate mini eggs!

And there once again, ladies and gentlemen,is another reason why she has fucked up WLS number 2! She's not even pretending anymore is she ? Long gone are the days of " I'm only eating 10%". Her eating habits are off the scale unhealthy!

Didn’t she have an online bra fitting at some point fairly recently where they told her she was a 40GG but the bra she got from them was ridiculously large in the cups and far too small on the band?
The bra was soo ill fitting it was a joke! If she's got GG boobs I'm Pamela Anderson! 🙄

EtA ..or Katie Price !!! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She's maybe a DD at absolute most. And I'd wager, more than a 40 back!

P.s one of my first jobs at Uni was as a bra fitter for the late, great Debenhams. I've seen all kinds of boobs and I'd bet my house that hers aren't anything close to a GG

• Heart
She's maybe a DD at absolute most. And I'd wager, more than a 40 back!

P.s one of my first jobs at Uni was as a bra fitter for the late, great Debenhams. I've seen all kinds of boobs and I'd bet my house that hers aren't anything close to a GG
I hav humongous preggo boobs at the moment and I’m wearing a 40G so there’s no way hers are same size as me 😂

• Heart
Okay so this is how bored I am right now 😅 I googled 40GG size bras and found some pics, then I went to one of Poppy’s pics from a few weeks back and there is NO WAY she’s a 40gg
I’d say she’s more a 40D but even then that may be too big, she could even be a C cup because most of her tits are just saggy breast tissue

Reactions: 6
Speaking as someone who has been everything between a G - J cup, she’s crackers if she thinks she’s a GG. They’re just not full enough. Bet she loves telling everyone how big her boobs are though 🙄

• Haha
What can we say lads, she’s just got these huge robust boobs and a bootylicous booty that drives all the men completely WiLd and BoNKeRS about her! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like somebody needs some money, so best get those aff links in.
I can't say I've ever seen her wear a floral dress.
Screenshot_20220419-130049.png

Reactions: 2
Speaking as someone who has been everything between a G - J cup, she’s crackers if she thinks she’s a GG. They’re just not full enough. Bet she loves telling everyone how big her boobs are though 🙄
Wouldn’t be surprised if it was in her tinder bio!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.