Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say this. “Not an ad” but we didn’t pay to stay here and here’s a discount code 💁🏻‍♀️

Shouldn’t she at least put that it’s gifted??

Reporting her arse to the ASA!
I've just reported her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why would you willingly stay up the entire night before a getaway? Like I couldn’t even go to work if I did that never mind do something ‘fun’. She is so strange and stuck in a teenage state of development as last time I checked all nighters stopped being cool when I was 12?

Reactions: 6
I might get a new profile pic from this visit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just as well she isn't in an inflatable hot tub her sharp pointy arse might pop it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Life is definitely not fair, her life is so easy
It might be easy now but it can’t be very fulfilling and where will she be in ten years’ time? Life moves so fast, she’ll be 40 before she knows it and who is going to pay her to promote shite then?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well she needs somewhere to put her giant bleeping ego.

Shes been down for her dads birthday, two haircuts, some doctor appointment and I’m sure there was another birthday plus some event was there not? I’m counting 6 anyway - defo keeping track now cause it takes the piss. I know she only works 2 hours a week or whatever but how does she get so much time away?
If we count last week for her extensions and this week again that’s twice within a week alone

Anyone else get trigged by her suitcase haphazardly throw on the back seat of her mums car. Surly the boot isn’t full? My pet hate is crap on my back seat and not in the boot. But I am a person who has an immaculate car. It’s my personality 🙈🙈🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes Poppy discovering the petrol prices are high. No wonder why? She lives in her own world.

I don’t understand how she can post pictures of herself looking like a size 14-16 then a picture of herself in the swimming costume. it’s like two different people.

Reactions: 10
Let’s be blunt, whichever swimwear attire she chooses, nothing will help or disguise her shape. I actually feel sorry for her, almost.
You're a much nicer person than me. I can't feel sorry for her, she's such a horrible person that hasn't helped herself. I could never have any empathy for her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.