Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we need to keep track of how many times she goes home now because it’s actually ridiculous. How many times this year already, 5 or 6…or more?!

Reactions: 5
I think we need to keep track of how many times she goes home now because it’s actually ridiculous. How many times this year already, 5 or 6…or more?!
Majority of us here probably have full time jobs, it would be another full time job trying to track how often she goes home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love that she wonders why her arse sets off the automatic flusher on the toilet 🤣 ummm maybe because it’s as pointy as a fingertip!

6FCEE897-E2F1-428C-9DCA-95BD3EB7A45E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can REALLY see her true size in this video her mate uploaded, she also waddles which is something I never knew she does
Wowsers, I knew she was far bigger than she let on, no way is she a 22/24, she's got to be a 26/28. I've noticed the waddle, she waddles more than I did when I was heavily pregnant.
I've never watched catfish, but she needs to be on that show.

Reactions: 10
And how long has she gone for with that giant suitcase?
Well she needs somewhere to put her giant bleeping ego.

Shes been down for her dads birthday, two haircuts, some doctor appointment and I’m sure there was another birthday plus some event was there not? I’m counting 6 anyway - defo keeping track now cause it takes the piss. I know she only works 2 hours a week or whatever but how does she get so much time away?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wowsers, I knew she was far bigger than she let on, no way is she a 22/24, she's got to be a 26/28. I've noticed the waddle, she waddles more than I did when I was heavily pregnant.
I've never watched catfish, but she needs to be on that show.
In that video she looks around the same size as Jessontheplussize and she’s definitely a 28, I think poppy is another one who is indenial about her true size and I think she lies about her size because she says 22 but I don’t believe her. She looks way way bigger. In that video she looks like how she did before the WLS, but honestly scary to see just how much she edits her photos. She probably uses that app that stretches out the photo

Reactions: 6
In that video she looks around the same size as Jessontheplussize and she’s definitely a 28, I think poppy is another one who is indenial about her true size and I think she lies about her size because she says 22 but I don’t believe her. She looks way way bigger. In that video she looks like how she did before the WLS, but honestly scary to see just how much she edits her photos. She probably uses that app that stretches out the photo
She does, well I'd say she's a lost a little bit if weight due to her face looking slimmer, but then again as you said above she probably stretches it out

Reactions: 2
Well she needs somewhere to put her giant bleeping ego.

Shes been down for her dads birthday, two haircuts, some doctor appointment and I’m sure there was another birthday plus some event was there not? I’m counting 6 anyway - defo keeping track now cause it takes the piss. I know she only works 2 hours a week or whatever but how does she get so much time away?
Didn’t she go down to Essex for a bridesmaid dress fitting at some point too? And was the Covid visit this year too 🤔

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she must go down there twice a month, I hate to think what that costs

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So she’s at an Airbnb for the weekend, says it’s not an ad but it’s her mates families place and they’ve just launched today, how convenient to have a couple of ‘influencers’ as the first guests 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So she’s at an Airbnb for the weekend, says it’s not an ad but it’s her mates families place and they’ve just launched today, how convenient to have a couple of ‘influencers’ as the first guests 🤔
Came here to say this. “Not an ad” but we didn’t pay to stay here and here’s a discount code 💁🏻‍♀️

Shouldn’t she at least put that it’s gifted??

Reporting her arse to the ASA!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Boggin. Absolutely boggin behaviour. Just be honest about it: “I’m staying here (for free) as a way for me to advertise this place to my 50 thousand followers. Hope you enjoy the content!” 🙄

Reactions: 14
She can’t be that pissed or she wouldn’t be tagging her friend in every single story so she can repost to her story 🙄

How can she physically drink that much bubbly alcohol ?? I’ve not had any weight loss surgery and even two glasses of champagne makes me totally bloated 🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.