Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually jealous of Poppy for once because she's gone to the Van Gogh Alive Exhibition. Bet she won't have appreciated it as much as I would've 🙄
It's not really a Van Gogh exhibition though😂 It looks more like a theme park. It's a total different experience.

It's not really a Van Gogh exhibition though😂 It looks more like a theme park. It's a total different experience.
Oh I know, I'd just would've liked to have seen it. I've been to the museum in Amsterdam and I loved it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I went to one near me and it was lovely. Not one for serious art-types admittedly, but a nice hour or so of colours and lights.

Reactions: 3
Yeah it’s definitely always whoever is staying with her at any given time. We know it won’t be her neighbours cos they don’t like her 😂

• Haha
Her latest grid post is annoying, she is so desperately pushing in her arms to make herself look thin.

CANNOT stand the fake body positive BS

Reactions: 5
Omg she’s going back to Essex AGAIN! And oversharing tinder stories again. I swear this witch is just on repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg she’s going back to Essex AGAIN! And oversharing tinder stories again. I swear this witch is just on repeat
Unreal 😂 wonder if they’re going to the beach hut this weekend? She seems manic (again) to me. Her sleep schedule is ridiculous. Who is awake at 2am when their alarm is set for 4??! 🤯 also I’m sensing a Cam 2.0 coming along….. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unreal 😂 wonder if they’re going to the beach hut this weekend? She seems manic (again) to me. Her sleep schedule is ridiculous. Who is awake at 2am when their alarm is set for 4??! 🤯 also I’m sensing a Cam 2.0 coming along….. 👀
I actually can’t imagine having that little sleep voluntarily 😬 it’s not like she had so much to do she had to stay up till 2am. So strange- she’s like a teenager.

Also anyone notice how she addressed the saying goodbye then talking for 39739 stories after - she must be reading here😂

Reactions: 5
Her life though. I’m sure she thinks she’s edgy for having no sleep, cool for going on a “mystery” weekend and a free spirit for flitting around like she does but for a woman of her age who clearly has no real friends, it’s quite pathetic in reality.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if anyone sleeps in a bedroom directly beneath her? If so, it’s soooo inconsiderate of her to lie there chatting utter tit unnecessarily at 2am as they will be able to hear it for sure. So selfish!

Same here and I'm here for the drama. I do feel sorry for this man, he doesn't know what he's letting himself in for, well of there is even a Man.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she shows the screenshots of her Tinder conversations she comes across a a dick in them, she’s really patronising and dismissive yet she says it’s the guys who can’t hold a conversation, dies she not realise the issue is with her and not necessarily them?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.