Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matching bleeping outfits…. How old are these bellends?!?!?

“Sooooooooooo many compliments”

Maybe the good people of Cambridge were just aghast and commenting, as they both looked as if they were knocking about town in nightwear.
Get a life poppy. And a job. And a reality check.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sure someone on a thread a while back said that her mate j bord Fallon used to go out with the brother/boyfriend or have I imagined it?

Reactions: 4
I can’t with those two twats talking about the compliments they received. 🙄🙄🙄 also can someone please explain to me how I’m currently working TWO jobs because I’m saving for a holiday yet I have no spare money at the end of the week and this idiot works 2 hours a week and is able to just freely go out shopping and buy doc martens? It actually enrages me

Reactions: 22
I can’t with those two twats talking about the compliments they received. 🙄🙄🙄 also can someone please explain to me how I’m currently working TWO jobs because I’m saving for a holiday yet I have no spare money at the end of the week and this idiot works 2 hours a week and is able to just freely go out shopping and buy doc martens? It actually enrages me
I think Jess said Poppy was claiming benefits. She can’t be declaring her earnings for being an ‘influencer’.

Reactions: 2
Had to laugh at her saying she’s never felt so confident in her life with all the “compliments’’ they got. Poppy you love yourself hun, a little too much for an obnoxious twit.

I’m beginning to wonder if she receives disability benefits. Not sure how much she would get but where is all this money coming from..

Reactions: 8
Try working three jobs just to make ends meet and seeing her lifestyle - it’s so demoralising.

*Thats not a dig at you at all, just her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Some brands can pay good cash per advert so she's probably getting a lot more from Insta than we think, she's very braggy about everything,I'm surprised she's not a money bragger too

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That quick swivel so we don’t see the gut. Just own your body Poppy and stop catfishing.
Oh my God, she really is the ultimate catfish!

There is no nice way of saying this, but this is Tattle so I’m just going to forge ahead! 😂 I don’t believe her claims about all these one night stands she has at all. Knowing how shallow a lot of men are, it just seems inconceivable to me that someone’s whose gut hangs down almost to their knees has got men chucking themselves at her. I really don’t mean to sound horrible, it’s just that it completely flies in the face of my own experience of being plus size.

Reactions: 21
Some brands can pay good cash per advert so she's probably getting a lot more from Insta than we think, she's very braggy about everything,I'm surprised she's not a money bragger too
Yup, yup. People don’t really understand the money in the influencer world so assume they make very little. Even with Poppy’s audience, she probably gets 2k-3k for a paid / collab post.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh my God, she really is the ultimate catfish!

There is no nice way of saying this, but this is Tattle so I’m just going to forge ahead! 😂 I don’t believe her claims about all these one night stands she has at all. Knowing how shallow a lot of men are, it just seems inconceivable to me that someone’s whose gut hangs down almost to their knees has got men chucking themselves at her. I really don’t mean to sound horrible, it’s just that it completely flies in the face of my own experience of being plus size.
I don't believe her either because she would have told her followers each time, but

-on Tinder they can see her photos and know what to expect (she shew her Tinder photos last time and you could see her size and all). To each his own.

-her boyfriends are hardly models themselves (I know people can still be picky regardless but still).

Reactions: 1
Well isn’t she a former private school attendee? I wouldn’t be surprised if she was, she seems so far from reality and so stuck up

Reactions: 3
Had to laugh at her saying she’s never felt so confident in her life with all the “compliments’’ they got. Poppy you love yourself hun, a little too much for an obnoxious twit.

I’m beginning to wonder if she receives disability benefits. Not sure how much she would get but where is all this money coming from..
She probably gets PIP for her hip (haha that tickled me😂)
If she gets the enhanced mobility component, that’s £64.50 a week. I’d have thought if she did get this though she’d have a car rather than the cash?

Reactions: 1
She probably gets PIP for her hip (haha that tickled me😂)
If she gets the enhanced mobility component, that’s £64.50 a week. I’d have thought if she did get this though she’d have a car rather than the cash?
I receive PIP and my god was it hard to get 5”6 months of forms, phone calls & f2f interviews - I highly doubt she’d get it at all unless she’s completely lied on her application & interview. If she has lied she’s stupid to be posting all of her stories showing her cooking, walking & working without any help. I use walking aids everyday & I require a lot of help & care from family & friends - I can’t even cook a meal on my own as I have tremors and regularly burn / cut myself I can’t shower or bath on my own, I can’t drive or read because I’m partially sighted but I only get lower on both care & mobility. If she get higher on either aspect I would be utterly fuming.

Also this is not a woe is me post. I have a bloody wonderful life and I’m v lucky - it’s just to show how hard it is to get pip and if you look at our pops lifestyle she’s bloody fine 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She probably does have one night stands. Plenty of men out there want a shag. Her size has nothing to do with it

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She probably does have one night stands. Plenty of men out there want a shag. Her size has nothing to do with it
She’s the girl that men shag but don’t tell anyone they have because they’re embarrassed and ashamed. There are some men out there that will shag anything, including the likes of knee belly Piggy. I mean Poppy.

Reactions: 6
Well isn’t she a former private school attendee? I wouldn’t be surprised if she was, she seems so far from reality and so stuck up
She did, she said the school she worked at, the one where her Mum got her the job was a private school that she attended. She's a stuck up, privileged cow.

Reactions: 3
She’s the girl that men shag but don’t tell anyone they have because they’re embarrassed and ashamed. There are some men out there that will shag anything, including the likes of knee belly Piggy. I mean Poppy.
To be fair it’s probably her personality that puts them off. Men can fancy bigger/fat ladies ya know.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm sure someone on a thread a while back said that her mate j bord Fallon used to go out with the brother/boyfriend or have I imagined it?
Yeah they did....her and poppy are probably comparing notes about him!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.