Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her comment about the “slimming silhouette” though
Her speech about living life to the full...if anyone else had written it, the sentiment would have been good
but coming from " Miss I work 2 days in a bag shop and my hobbies include travelling on trains and catfishing men" it's absolutely hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let’s be blunt, whichever swimwear attire she chooses, nothing will help or disguise her shape. I actually feel sorry for her, almost.
Swimwear can't do miracles anyway. The important is to feel at your ease and able to move without suddenly flashing an unexpected part of your body😅

Reactions: 1
You can definitely tell she has dangerously yo-yoed her body far too much! I guess with having a skin condition as well has made the skin more prone to sagging?

Reactions: 2
You can definitely tell she has dangerously yo-yoed her body far too much! I guess with having a skin condition as well has made the skin more prone to sagging?
Her thighs look like loose skin, whatever way she moved they jiggled more than they should (I have fat thighs and they don’t do that)

I’m late to the party on this one… ‘Ask me ANYTHING’ but freaks out when someone asked about her ex 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have her level of psoriasis and I don't have that saggy skin... That is due to the yo yo

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You can’t tell me that all the alcohol, the bad food and the endless baths and spas she seems to have don’t make her skin condition worse!

She sounds so out of breath walking to the car, surely her brain registers that this isn’t good for her body ?!

I can’t believe how much she’s waddling in that video in the car park 😭💀

Why is gluttony seen as a thing? Admirable? An enviable lifestyle? 🙃 stop the bleeping world, I want to get off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.