Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of which does anyone know which on the H&M website is the said skirt? lol. I want it and can’t see it
If you put in bell skirt it should bring it up
Not sure how to post links that’s too technical! She influenced me to buy it is very comfy 😬

Reactions: 1
If you put in bell skirt it should bring it up
Not sure how to post links that’s too technical! She influenced me to buy it is very comfy 😬
Thank you! Is it true to size? H&M used to be horrific, I used to have to buy 2 sizes bigger and it was still hit or miss x

Thank you! Is it true to size? H&M used to be horrific, I used to have to buy 2 sizes bigger and it was still hit or miss x
I returned it, it clung to my stomach, which I don't like, but I find their sizings are really good now. I can get into some of their normal range. The reviews are worth a read, I've always gone by what people have said on the reviews and never had an issue with the sizing.

Reactions: 4
She's really not attractive, what is that face about? She really believes that she's so desirable, she's a deluded cow.
Screenshot_20220326-105347.png

Screenshot_20220326-105347~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I know this is Poppy's thread but is there no new thread for Jess? Can't see anything?

Reactions: 1
Millie looked like an 11 year old dresses for a "cool" party in those jeans and that weird lace crop top.
But it somehow made her look older.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.