Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she literally go to Essex to get some tit hair extensions, have lunch with her Mum then come home again?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did she literally go to Essex to get some tit hair extensions, have lunch with her Mum then come home again?!
Don’t forget the posing in the bra that didn’t fasten either.
Probably spent more time travelling than anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t she just move back down to Essex, for goodness’ sake? I can’t imagine it being more expensive than Edinburgh, especially when you add in all the travel costs. All her friends, family and important life stuff (medical care etc) are down there. It’s not like she has a job keeping her in Scotland, which is why most people in her situation would stay somewhere. She’s not exactly building a life there, is she?

Reactions: 13
Isn’t it annoying when she comes on and she’s like ok I’m off to work now bye then she comes back on like ‘oh also’ then does another 10 stories 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can already predict tonight's stories, her and Millie doing shots and some man will have either harassed her or told her she's the most beautiful woman in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has anyone noticed her face is a lot puffier at the moment? I can’t work out if it’s just unfiltered and natural or if she’s put on a little bit of weight?

Has anyone noticed her face is a lot puffier at the moment? I can’t work out if it’s just unfiltered and natural or if she’s put on a little bit of weight?
I'd say put weight one as she filters the majority of her posts

Reactions: 4
Yay Poppy has friends! We’ll never see or hear the end of this now and she’ll make it ALL ABOUT HER

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yay Poppy has friends! We’ll never see or hear the end of this now and she’ll make it ALL ABOUT HER
Well they are there for Millie not her!

And dear lord she's in that bloody skirt snag tights combo..again! Where are all the clothes she's been shilling recently?

Well they are there for Millie not her!

And dear lord she's in that bloody skirt snag tights combo..again! Where are all the clothes she's been shilling recently?
They got returned or due to be sold on 😅

• Angry
Reactions: 6
2 days in a row of shots with no eye contact. We all know what that means lads! Bad sex for life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.