Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meet our talent LOL.
I recognise the 2 top girls from averts but that's it
Oh god she has the same management are scammy greedy 🙄 she has a ITS collection so I wouldn’t be overly surprised now if brotherlover got offered a deal

Reactions: 1
Is it one of those agencies that provides, well, what used to be called “Ugly Models”?

I’m not saying any of the people shown in that screenshot are ugly but it used to be a kind of catch-all for “ordinary” models and extras.
I mean I’m more impressed at the range of disabilities & skin colour they represent to be honest. So many talent agencies would shy away from representing such a range for fear it wouldn’t be financially viable 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t like all the influencers they manage but at least they have range.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m curious to know how exactly they manage her…wonder if they will advise against the sermons that she likes to deliver when she’s in a manic episode or tell her not to post about her dating life…🤞🏼

Reactions: 4
Poppy goes to Essex because she has zero life in Edinburgh. No work life, very little social life and when her brother is out of town she has nothing going on

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe that her mum is actually holding the bra closed it looks more to me like she’s holding Poppy’s dressing gown up to stop it from falling down 😂😂😂
Why would she need to do that? We've all seen the state of her stomach many many times, I think it's more likely the bra doesn't do up properly but she was desperate to show her nipples, I mean the bra so roped in her enabling mother to help her !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean I’m more impressed at the range of disabilities & skin colour they represent to be honest. So many talent agencies would shy away from representing such a range for fear it wouldn’t be financially viable 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t like all the influencers they manage but at least they have range.
They only have different types of people to make money from them, not because they care about them.

I can imagine my mums reaction if I asked her to help take a pic like that!
I don't think any normal mum would help like that. The Adams family are kooky

So who’s actually paying for the Mother’s Day treat?
It isn’t obviously from her part time job.
Wonder if daddy or Ben slipped her some money

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly poppy is like a teenager. Missing her stop, farting in front of people, her and her brother calling each other little poo poos - like, what the eff! Grow up!

Reactions: 9
Honestly poppy is like a teenager. Missing her stop, farting in front of people, her and her brother calling each other little poo poos - like, what the eff! Grow up!
You forgot one of the biggest things….. acting like you’re a non stop shagger / in no way a virgin 😅😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.