Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like that milli wears whatever she likes, wouldn't be for me but if she's cumfy fair play

Reactions: 5
Last time she was this quiet, she had Covid
She's quiet because she's travelled from Edinburgh to Essex and back again twice in one week ! How can someone who is 30 years old, with no responsibilities, only works part time 2 days a week not organise herself better than this absolute tit show she exists in ! What a pointless waste of time and money ! Her parents must be soo proud!

Reactions: 10
I'm still surprised that her parents haven't bought her a new car, unless they are waiting for her 30th.

I don't know if this is body shaming or whatever, but if I didn't know that was Poppy, I'd have thought it was a man sitting down.
Screenshot_20220328-172050.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm still surprised that her parents haven't bought her a new car, unless they are waiting for her 30th.

I don't know if this is body shaming or whatever, but if I didn't know that was Poppy, I'd have thought it was a man sitting down.
View attachment 1156422
I literally thought the same, I stared at it for a good 30 seconds thinking it was a hairy arm and man’s legs! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought it was a bloke too. The light has hit the grass in an odd way and made her arm look hairy. Had to look and see if I could spot the BAWS tattoo to make sure it was her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's BAWS?
She thinks she's Scottish now, well I'd say a stereotype of a Scottish person, she always has an urn bru on her train journey home, has a baws tattoo and says wee a lot, she's a bleeping twit. I'd be pissed off by people like her if I was Scottish.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.