Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had it in late July / early August 2020. She will need skin removal surgery too I think. She has a lot of excess around her knees etc.
It’s not excess skin round her knees though, it’s still full of fat.

We’ve all seen her in the nude many times and she has a long way to go before she has lost enough to be able to have skin removal. You have to be “empty” to qualify for that.

Reactions: 8
Good grief, that’s a men’s cuff isn’t it. Is her Dad holding her bra closed? That family is bleeping ODD.

On closer inspection 🤢 that male hand is holding her towel closed

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just noticed in her bio she has a manager now???
That's hilarious, what does that twit need a manager for?! 🤣

Good grief, that’s a men’s cuff isn’t it. Is her Dad holding her bra closed? That family is bleeping ODD.

On closer inspection 🤢 that male hand is holding her towel closed
I don't even find that surprising, I mean if it is her Dad, that family really have the right surname.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely the whole point of having two surgeries before the age of 30 would be to improve your quality of life? There is nothing improved about the way she lives… her mobility is still diabolical, her fitness is non-existent, it’s not provided her with any sort of gateway back into being a self-sustaining member of society and her mental health while potentially improved is still a tit show cycle of manic states and bouts of crippling sadness.

She has never had to work for or at anything in her life and has gone into these surgeries expecting quick fixes where as per usual someone else would take responsibility and she’d just carry on living life how she always has and there lies the problem… she has no responsibility or understanding of what responsibilities even are so doesn’t believe she has to submit any sort of effort towards anything other than trying on asos hauls and chasing men on tinder.

It’s horrendous to say but she’ll be lucky to reach 50 years old with the amount of damage she continue to do to her body… the outside is so damaged so I can only imagine how much worse it is inside - her vital organs will be under so much pressure and strain.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Surely the whole point of having two surgeries before the age of 30 would be to improve your quality of life? There is nothing improved about the way she lives… her mobility is still diabolical, her fitness is non-existent, it’s not provided her with any sort of gateway back into being a self-sustaining member of society and her mental health while potentially improved is still a tit show cycle of manic states and bouts of crippling sadness.

She has never had to work for or at anything in her life and has gone into these surgeries expecting quick fixes where as per usual someone else would take responsibility and she’d just carry on living life how she always has and there lies the problem… she has no responsibility or understanding of what responsibilities even are so doesn’t believe she has to submit any sort of effort towards anything other than trying on asos hauls and chasing men on tinder.
And that’s the crux of it. Most people assume that weight loss surgery is an easy fix and she clearly believes this. The reality of it is that you have to work with it. You still need to be mindful of the foods you’re eating and you still need to exercise, and she isn’t willing to do that. It’s not like she doesn’t have the time to plan her meals and exercise - she only works a few hours a week. And even with her health and joint issues, there are plenty of exercises she could do.

I genuinely appreciate people struggle with their weight but how do you arrive at a point where you have had to have two weight loss surgeries before the age of 30. And you’re still not following the advice that you’ve been given.

Reactions: 11
The thing is, she is still obese. WLS is meant to be a solution to obesity, not just a way of being "less" obese.
Yeah, but before you can get to a 'normal' weight, you have to go through a period of being 'less obese', then 'very overweight', then 'overweight' then hopefully to a 'normal' weight. Granted, she could probably have lost more, but she does have PCOS and an arthritic hip. I'm not sticking up for her, as I've said previously, she's a complete brat, but I think you definitely see a steady reduction in her weight.

Did you know she has her nipples pierced though and sh*gs loads of random?! Sooooo filthy! Haha

Reactions: 4
It’s a no from me dawg:

616152B6-0297-4943-A0A6-B936C8499C84.jpeg

Never have I ever stood in front of my dad(?) in a sheer bra and asked him to hold a towel round my waist so I could post a picture of me on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Losing 6 stone in 18 months. She could of done that by just restricting calories and not having major surgery?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Losing 6 stone in 18 months. She could of done that by just restricting calories and not having major surgery?
But that way the onus would be on her to put the work in. Even after major surgery that restricts the amount she can eat, she’s still eating the wrong things and not exercising.
Edit: sorry, TWO major surgeries.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, but before you can get to a 'normal' weight, you have to go through a period of being 'less obese', then 'very overweight', then 'overweight' then hopefully to a 'normal' weight. Granted, she could probably have lost more, but she does have PCOS and an arthritic hip. I'm not sticking up for her, as I've said previously, she's a complete brat, but I think you definitely see a steady reduction in her weight.

Did you know she has her nipples pierced though and sh*gs loads of random?! Sooooo filthy! Haha
She should have lost far more than what she has done, regardless of 'pcos' if she even has that. Her hip is no excuse, she should be doing gentle exercise to help her hip. Poppy is a great, selfish, lazy twit.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, but before you can get to a 'normal' weight, you have to go through a period of being 'less obese', then 'very overweight', then 'overweight' then hopefully to a 'normal' weight.
I know this 🤣 What I'm saying is she seems to have stopped at being "less obese". She had her op over 18 months ago, so it ain't looking like she's gonna end up just overweight or normal weight, does it?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.