Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let’s say she’s lost 6-7 stone. Realistically on bypass patients that’s about 9-12 months of weight loss. I know everyone is different but she should probably be closer to 10-12 stone lost. Especially when they say you lose the majority of your weight in the first 12 months.
It may not be the volume she’s eating - obviously she may not be eating the huge portions she shows - rather what she’s eating. The majority of the food she shows are high fat, along with sugary cakes and pastries.
I had a bypass 7 weeks ago. I have lost 5 stone since the beginning of January. (I had a liver diet for 4 weeks pre op). I can barely eat much at all and the weight is falling off me, honestly don’t understand how you cannot lose huge amounts of weight! Also, I paid privately myself and its the best decision I have ever made for my health 😊

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Firstly why does she need her hair done again?

Secondly - what a catfish.
I'm surprised she's posted that, you can see how big she is. I can't understand why she posts photos that make her look a size 12/14 and then posts like that. I also can't understand why she lies about her size, she infuriates me

• Heart
Reactions: 7
lol, what an absolute dick she is

edit: that was in reference to her last grid post but could be said anytime, of course

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a bypass 7 weeks ago. I have lost 5 stone since the beginning of January. (I had a liver diet for 4 weeks pre op). I can barely eat much at all and the weight is falling off me, honestly don’t understand how you cannot lose huge amounts of weight! Also, I paid privately myself and its the best decision I have ever made for my health 😊
This is exactly my point. Everyone is different but 6-7 stone is achievable a few months after surgery not 18 months. She should have done a liver reducing diet but in the days before her surgery she was stuffing massive dinners and pastries in her gob. Even though it creates a greater risk of harm to her during surgery.

Well done to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s banging on like it’s 10 inches longer, so did a quick comparison. Poppy hun, there’s not that much difference!
635490E6-23DD-44CB-87C7-E87506640C7F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s banging on like it’s 10 inches longer, so did a quick comparison. Poppy hun, there’s not that much difference!
View attachment 1146104
There really isn’t much length added at all!
I agree that the extensions will likely make her psoriasis worse 😣
Also, the difference the angle of the photo makes for her face shape! She really is a catfish isn’t she!!
Edit - just to add… my god! Wear a bloody well fitting bra!! They look like spaniel ears 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
lol, what an absolute dick she is

edit: that was in reference to her last grid post but could be said anytime, of course
Howling 😂😂

View attachment 1146104
I actually liked the short dark hair and fringe. Was almost *inFluEnCEd* to get one myself. Then she goes and gets ratty extensions and now im wondering why I ever considered taking hair advice off popster

It seriously looks like she’s got really bad damaged split ends and needs a good cut

Reactions: 7
Does the constant lip smacking piss anyone else off? She’s done it loads lately!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.