Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how someone can have so little self awareness that they can’t see how unattractive Their behaviour is. It’s not cute for a 30 year old to act the way she does.

Reactions: 8
Look everyone, it’s the drunkest she has ever been! What: is she 17 or something? Grow up, you baby

• Haha
Reactions: 13
'I was in an Uber to a Bumble dates flat at 3am'

'A guy was on his way to mine'

Aye, rightio Poppy you sexpot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
"Going for other things aswell" Probably just getting her hair and nails done.
What a sad little life she has

Reactions: 6
In case you all missed it… Poppy has sex. I’m all for being sex positive but bleeping hell it’s like a 17 year old trying to convince us they’re not a virgin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
‘A guy was on his way to mine… I went to a bumble dates house at 3am..’

Does she just keep repeating this tit so people don’t forget that she does have sex and is so desirable?

Imagine being that drunk and going round to a guys house, could not think of anything worse. Don’t get me wrong I’ve had my moments back in the day, drunk, horny, wanting a bit of boaby but never when I’m that out of it.

She’d only met him once as well, imagine if he’d assaulted her or something. She’s bleeping embarrassing man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The look of sibling love 🤢🤢Does anyone think this looks a bit incesty?
It’s not even the incestuous nature of the photo it’s the fact that out of all the photos this weird looking at each other in a field dressed like the sticky bandits photo is the one she chose?

If someone said send me your favourite pic of you and your siblings it would be when we were all kids on some beach holiday playing on the rocks or with ice cream all over our faces… I don’t get how that could even be a contender?

‘A guy was on his way to mine… I went to a bumble dates house at 3am..’

Does she just keep repeating this tit so people don’t forget that she does have sex and is so desirable?

Imagine being that drunk and going round to a guys house, could not think of anything worse. Don’t get me wrong I’ve had my moments back in the day, drunk, horny, wanting a bit of boaby but never when I’m that out of it.

She’d only met him once as well, imagine if he’d assaulted her or something. She’s bleeping embarrassing man.
I totally agree and she is an absolute bleep… especially the story where she’s been sick outside his house but I think any woman SHOULD be able to go to a guys house without the fear of being sexually assaulted… something that’s probably spoken about a lot more nowadays and yes we’re taught to not put ourselves at risk but if he assaults her that’s on him.

• Heart
  • Haha
She is literally Jay from the inbetweeners when she talks about sex 😂 "in the gob, then into the vag, out the vag and back into the gob again"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Did someone say weight loss surgery?
The tit she eats and drinks, and the sheer volume of it, after WLS just shows her lack of ever having to support herself or worry about money. Had she paid for her surgery herself, scrimped and saved for it, then perhaps she would take it more seriously. And she can complain about her hip pain and all her other ailments but she has literally fucked up two surgeries to try and help her. That’s got to be at least £20k of her parents money. She’s a disgusting, greedy, entitled lazy slob! She needs to get off her arse, get a proper job, actually earn her own living and then perhaps she wouldn’t be such a bleep.

Reactions: 17
She is literally Jay from the inbetweeners when she talks about sex 😂 "in the gob, then into the vag, out the vag and back into the gob again"
The Tinder screenshot is clearly an I'VE HAD SEX screenshot too, it's so embarrassing.

Also, why the duck would you be waiting for a guy to come back to yours if your cousin was staying!?

• Heart
It’s not even the incestuous nature of the photo it’s the fact that out of all the photos this weird looking at each other in a field dressed like the sticky bandits photo is the one she chose?

If someone said send me your favourite pic of you and your siblings it would be when we were all kids on some beach holiday playing on the rocks or with ice cream all over our faces… I don’t get how that could even be a contender?

I totally agree and she is an absolute bleep… especially the story where she’s been sick outside his house but I think any woman SHOULD be able to go to a guys house without the fear of being sexually assaulted… something that’s probably spoken about a lot more nowadays and yes we’re taught to not put ourselves at risk but if he assaults her that’s on him.
I get it completely I just would never put myself in that situation at all these days, when I know I’m too drunk I go home. I’ve experienced some awful things in the past so I think I’m just going by those experiences.

• Heart
  • Sad
The Tinder screenshot is clearly an I'VE HAD SEX screenshot too, it's so embarrassing.

Also, why the duck would you be waiting for a guy to come back to yours if your cousin was staying!?
Why does she insist on keeping said screenshots too, her phone must be filled with absolute shite. If it was ever stole they would give her it back 🤣

• Haha
How does she eat so much and still lose weight? Didn’t she have most of her stomach removed? Where does it all go? I know everyone is different but I would gain weight if I ate what she does and I’ve not had weightloss surgery.

Reactions: 3
In the phot where she’s thinner she looks great, i find her face/eyes really beautiful but she has the worst personality ever

Reactions: 2
Playing devil's advocate here: just because she's showing all this food, doesn't mean she's eating it all. She gets on my tits, big time, but I really think she's lost a LOT of weight. As a large person myself who has also lost a lot of weight, I had lost 5 stone before it was apparent to other people.

Personality wise though, she's truly awful!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.