Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playing devil's advocate here: just because she's showing all this food, doesn't mean she's eating it all. She gets on my tits, big time, but I really think she's lost a LOT of weight. As a large person myself who has also lost a lot of weight, I had lost 5 stone before it was apparent to other people.

Personality wise though, she's truly awful!
That is a good point. In that case, the amount of money she spends on food, both at home and when out, is obscene considering she only eats a small
amount of it and she is a wasteful twit as well as generally awful in all other ways.

Reactions: 12
It was nice of her boyfriend to pick her up from the station 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Playing devil's advocate here: just because she's showing all this food, doesn't mean she's eating it all. She gets on my tits, big time, but I really think she's lost a LOT of weight. As a large person myself who has also lost a lot of weight, I had lost 5 stone before it was apparent to other people.

Personality wise though, she's truly awful!
She still has an awful lot of weight tbh, still obese, and the state of her body.
Even if she eats small portions, the variety and quality of her food and drinks hasn't changed apparently. She hasn't learn anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She still has an awful lot of weight tbh, still obese, and the state of her body.
Even if she eats small portions, the variety and quality of her food and drinks hasn't changed apparently. She hasn't learn anything.
Oh I agree 100% she makes terrible choices and is spoilt and wasteful but I do think she has probably lost about 6 -7 stone, basing that purely on my own experience and being a similar height and starting size to her in the past myself.

She's a total brat.

Reactions: 4
Oh I agree 100% she makes terrible choices and is spoilt and wasteful but I do think she has probably lost about 6 -7 stone, basing that purely on my own experience and being a similar height and starting size to her in the past myself.

She's a total brat.
I agree that that’s probably what she’s lost, for how long ago it was though she could have lost double that if she’d put some effort in

Agreed and also if this surgery stopped working like her last one did when it failed, for whatever reason, she would absolutely balloon back up because she still hasn’t learned portion control / other healthier habits of eating.

Reactions: 6
I'd say 18 months ago or longer
So let’s say she’s lost 6-7 stone. Realistically on bypass patients that’s about 9-12 months of weight loss. I know everyone is different but she should probably be closer to 10-12 stone lost. Especially when they say you lose the majority of your weight in the first 12 months.
It may not be the volume she’s eating - obviously she may not be eating the huge portions she shows - rather what she’s eating. The majority of the food she shows are high fat, along with sugary cakes and pastries.

So let’s say she’s lost 6-7 stone. Realistically on bypass patients that’s about 9-12 months of weight loss. I know everyone is different but she should probably be closer to 10-12 stone lost. Especially when they say you lose the majority of your weight in the first 12 months.
It may not be the volume she’s eating - obviously she may not be eating the huge portions she shows - rather what she’s eating. The majority of the food she shows are high fat, along with sugary cakes and pastries.
I know quite a few people who have had the same surgery and they’ve all lost around 10 stone in the first year

The thing is, she is still obese. WLS is meant to be a solution to obesity, not just a way of being "less" obese.

Reactions: 14
The first 12-18 months after WLS is supposed to be the "honeymoon period" where the majority of weight comes off. After that it's a lot harder as you can eat more. That's all she's going to get out of the surgery, any further weight loss will have to come from good old calories in/out

It’s also likely that she has stretched her new pouch/stomach so the restriction she should have when eating isn’t there, or isn’t what it should be.

She had it in late July / early August 2020. She will need skin removal surgery too I think. She has a lot of excess around her knees etc.
I don’t think anyone would touch her excess skin at the weight she is now. It’s so clear that she has so much more weight to lose but honestly, I can’t see her losing much more than she has without a complete overhaul of her lifestyle, or further bariatric surgery.

That bra 😍 interestingly though they don’t have it in the size she claims she is. I only know as I am the same bra size as her. I need that bra in my life so I’m gutted.

I don’t know if I’d want my brother to see my nipples on Instagram… but each to their own 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is absolutely no way that that bra has been done up at the back. If you look at the photo you can see how the fat/excess skin bulges from way above where the bottom of the bra line sits. I won’t believe it until you show us the back Poppy, it’s not just the cup size that doesn’t fit, is it?

Attachments

There is absolutely no way that that bra has been done up at the back. If you look at the photo you can see how the fat/excess skin bulges from way above where the bottom of the bra line sits. I won’t believe it until you show us the back Poppy, it’s not just the cup size that doesn’t fit, is it?
Is that someone holding it behind her on the left?? I'm sure i can see a wrist!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.