Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the stretching of the fingers. There’s an editing trick on the iPhone instahuns use where you alter the X axis and it makes you look taller and a little narrower. If you also follow the fuller figure fuller bust thread I suspect that’s why her head looks tiny in some of her posts

Attachments

Reactions: 10
It doesn’t look good, it doesn’t fit good, it’s actually tearing into her in some photos. What is the bleeping point. Influencer culture is mind blowing man… like how can anyone think this is reasonable to post?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Re the stretching of the fingers. There’s an editing trick on the iPhone instahuns use where you alter the X axis and it makes you look taller and a little narrower. If you also follow the fuller figure fuller bust thread I suspect that’s why her head looks tiny in some of her posts
In case yall think this is a reach I work at A fashion brand head office and this is the tip quite a few influencers gave me

Reactions: 7
This is decidedly Not A Vibe and nothing or no one can convince me otherwise. Why would anyone post this on the internet…..

9D69E881-656A-4E6D-93D0-CFEC250F2B9A.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve just shown my husband the post and he’s gone “she looks like corned beef and I bet there’s loads of bleeping idiots going you go girl! With the flame emoji”… clicked into the comments and he’s right! I’m crying laughing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In case yall think this is a reach I work at A fashion brand head office and this is the tip quite a few influencers gave me
I just tried this on one of my own pics out of interest and I think you’re spot on, where my hand was my fingers definitely looked stretched

So we call asda George now Poppy? It's Asda....you don't pop into Florence & Fred when your buying clothes in Tesco doll 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she post these pictures in response to reading here last night, do we think? Showing us that she can post photos without editing them? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
4 hours ago, she was on the grid dressed as a hobo saying she wasn’t ready for underwire bras and eye make up after her Covid bout. Next thing you know, she’s trussed up like a plucked turkey. What happened?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg I just tried it - it totally works! I tried it on a picture of myself in a bodysuit I sent to my boyfriend and set it to minus 20 and it makes me look at least a dress size smaller. Mental. Sneaky fuckers

Reactions: 2
Man alive as a plus size woman I can honestly say even I can’t say “go girl “ that underwear set has thrush written all
Over it gads !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.