Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I agree that the pictures are a bit much and should be kept private. I'm a fat girl, have lipedeoma so my legs look similar to hers and wow that comment really stung a little 🥲

That being said I cannot stand her and I didn't even know about her until I came on tattle 😂
I’m sorry I meant no offence to anyone else. I should have worded my post better, by I meant no one would be turned on by her, if it was anyone else I wouldn’t have even wrote that comment or even thought it tbh. I can’t stand the vile bleep, so if you stick around you’ll notice I’m never nice about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whilst I agree that the pictures are a bit much and should be kept private. I'm a fat girl, have lipedeoma so my legs look similar to hers and wow that comment really stung a little 🥲

That being said I cannot stand her and I didn't even know about her until I came on tattle 😂
For me, its not how she looks that’s unsexy, it’s the desperation that I find hilarious and unsexy.

She’s clearly doing it because she wants Archie’s attention. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 11
Anything to take the attention off her being a Covid twit

Also: THE PINK BRA IS BACK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Anything to take the attention off her being a Covid twit
True, I’d forgotten about that, due to discussing the photos, maybe she’s been taking lessons of Boris on how to deflect.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think people need to stop comparing the comments that we make on here to their own situations. Poppy was never hated first over her body she was hated over her gross personality 🤮🤮
Sorry but I don’t think she looks sexy at all in those pics and she looks SORE and inflamed because Of her skin condition 🤢🤢🤢 however, don’t hate me for saying this but nothing brings in engagement more than a fat chick in lingerie on Insta

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Snug sofa delivered tomorrow?
They really have got to the bottom of the barrel with their gifting
I bust my arse at work to get a new sofa and this 2 day work week girl gets one for free to go in her flat that she's never in

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Look, all power to her if she feels comfortable enough to post those photos but honestly, sexy is more than just photos of you in your skiddies. A bit much. imo

Reactions: 10
I think people need to stop comparing the comments that we make on here to their own situations. Poppy was never hated first over her body she was hated over her gross personality 🤮🤮
Sorry but I don’t think she looks sexy at all in those pics and she looks SORE and inflamed because Of her skin condition 🤢🤢🤢 however, don’t hate me for saying this but nothing brings in engagement more than a fat chick in lingerie on Insta
👆This, she’s disliked/hated over her vile personality

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The Asda clothes ...of course she's going to wear that lilac cardy ...she looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must be delirious from covid if she thinks those photos are ‘sexy’! That ill-fitting contraption looks more uncomfortable than anything else! I don’t think plus sized people should have to wear bin liners or anything, I’m plus size myself, but there are some things which just don’t flatter bigger bodies in my opinion - and cheese wire lingerie is one of them!

Reactions: 17
Can someone gift her a bleeping tshirt? I’ve seen more of her bras than my own.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Snap, I’m exactly the same.
I’m all for being confident in your body and we all deserve that but no one wants to see someone being sawn in half by the strings of their underwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The size 20 only fits you because it only covers half of your torso and doesn’t even come close to your stomach 🙃 silly cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The size 20 only fits you because it only covers half of your torso and doesn’t even come close to your stomach 🙃 silly cow.
I don‘t know why she insists on buying clothes in sizes that don’t fit, this is another thing that annoys me about her as it’s not exactly bopo, lying about her size.

Reactions: 9
I genuinely think she would look 100% better in some shape wear. She's definitely wearing the wrong sized bra and her pants give absolutely zero support

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t help seeing this
I came straight here to say the same but you beat me to it! She reminds me of corned beef 🤣

ETA: Sorry only just noticed the other posters who said she looks like corned beef - glad it's not just me!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.