Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry am I missing something? Are you suggesting Poppy who has more clothes than probably most of us put together lives in the same skirt and bra because she is trying to consume less or Indeed is consuming less?

Sorry you must have meant this as Satire and I've missed it 🤷‍♀️

Same....all likes and no action 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes I'm completely mystified by the post 🤔 this is Poppy we are talking about ...the Poppy that travels back and forth up and down the country weekly, the Poppy that orders hundreds of £s of clothes for no particular reasons and then sends them all back to be chucked in landfill or whatever...I don't think saving the environment even registers with the lazy twit...she can't even carry her own recycling down the stairs from her flat !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They may have met and didn't show it?
Yeah they might have absolutely but I was living for that Balmoral check in 🤣🤣🤣

Yes I'm completely mystified by the post 🤔 this is Poppy we are talking about ...the Poppy that travels back and forth up and down the country weekly
Absolutely....forgot they have carbon emissions equivalent to a long distance lorry driver 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes I'm completely mystified by the post 🤔 this is Poppy we are talking about ...the Poppy that travels back and forth up and down the country weekly, the Poppy that orders hundreds of £s of clothes for no particular reasons and then sends them all back to be chucked in landfill or whatever...I don't think saving the environment even registers with the lazy twit...she can't even carry her own recycling down the stairs from her flat !
I think the OP is either Poppy or a bit of a fan, from previous posts

Reactions: 3
Sorry am I missing something? Are you suggesting Poppy who has more clothes than probably most of us put together lives in the same skirt and bra because she is trying to consume less or Indeed is consuming less?

Sorry you must have meant this as Satire and I've missed it 🤷‍♀️

Same....all likes and no action 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What part of „COULD“ did you miss? 😅 I said it COULD be a starting ground of consuming less. Meaning with her current lifestyle it’s not, but creating a „uniform“ for yourself COULD be a way of buying more consciously.

I think the OP is either Poppy or a bit of a fan, from previous posts
There’s no reason to roast someone for wearing 90s fashion or wearing the same stuff all the time, just because her name is Poppy Adams. Roast her for the things she does wrong I‘d suggest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
What part of „COULD“ did you miss? 😅 I said it COULD be a starting ground of consuming less. Meaning with her current lifestyle it’s not, but creating a „uniform“ for yourself COULD be a way of buying more consciously.

There’s no reason to roast someone for wearing 90s fashion or wearing the same stuff all the time, just because her name is Poppy Adams. Roast her for the things she does wrong I‘d suggest.

I'm very aware of what could means....there is no need to SHOUT....it's uncouth.

And I hardly roasted her.... it was an observation Poppy. I'm sorry me saying hinder had better style has triggered you so much 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Or dressed like a twit
Screenshot_20220210-141741.png

Ha, ha, can you tell me what she does right? 🤔

• Haha
I'm very aware of what could means....there is no need to SHOUT....it's uncouth.

And I hardly roasted her.... it was an observation Poppy. I'm sorry me saying hinder had better style has triggered you so much 🙄
Didn’t mean to shout, just wanted to emphasize the „could“ as I did in my original post. Anyway sorry for interrupting and back to Poppy.

We’ve all got a favourite outfit we reach for when we want to feel good and I would never slag anyone off for wearing the same clothes often but then we’re not “influencers” on the beg all the time who have 3 wardrobes full of mostly gifted clothes which we are more than happy to take but never showcase.

Sustainable fashion is hard to do when you’re plus size and I applaud anyone who makes the effort to buy fewer clothes but that ain’t Poppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s quick enough to show off all the gifted stuff with the affiliate links but you never see her wearing any of it when she actually leaves the flat, I just find it really disingenuous

Reactions: 16
I feel like I’ve missed where we think hinder was meeting Archie? Is this off the back of them liking each other’s photos? I feel we were feeling ambitious if that’s the case haha.

• Haha
I feel like I’ve missed where we think hinder was meeting Archie? Is this off the back of them liking each other’s photos? I feel we were feeling ambitious if that’s the case haha.
It was all very tongue in cheek. Someone said he had asked in her Q&A when she was coming to Edinburgh so he could taker her out... I don't think it was ever established it was definitely him. She also bemoaned a man/men messaging her who were her cup of tea (bearded tattoos) who lived 500 miles away. Then days later she mentioned Edinburgh trip....sure it was a reach but it was fun 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
It was all very tongue in cheek. Someone said he had asked in her Q&A when she was coming to Edinburgh so he could taker her out... I don't think it was ever established it was definitely him. She also bemoaned a man/men messaging her who were her cup of tea (bearded tattoos) who lived 500 miles away. Then days later she mentioned Edinburgh trip....sure it was a reach but it was fun 🤣🤣
Hahaha I see! I mean I’m absolutely all for thinking all the above is true. It would rattle our poppy so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes to this 👏 we all just ran with it ! Would have been lovely if she had met up with him...she's gained a lot of new followers off the back of all of us speculating on her Edinburgh trip. I really like her and soo far I'm enjoying her content..long may it last 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree with you on this but she’s so far from the concept, and same for most of these influencers, like they never heard about environmental issues and live in an other era.

She's always wearing the same clothes because she's just grubby though. She could have very few clothes and style them in many ways but she's useless.

What’s hinders ig?
Hinder_surprise

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.